4.20 star(s) 23 Votes
Oct 25, 2017
I hate that Michelle gets impregnated by an other HF member :cautious:
Exactly, the most obvious point. But this game is a big netori... on a lot of character story (how you make them fall in love with you) Think about it some of the girls properly have guys have a crush on them as well... while the male is rare but still a possibility. There's bank owner girl as well... one line said how other members are after her as well. But ofc you have the best D so all of the girls like you anyway... well with a shit ton of money too.

jaerdoster

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
Well, our Discord is not the typical Patreon discord when you can run in and ask "WHEN IS NEXT UPDATE ?§§§§ I PAY FOR THAT!"
Because you don't pay for that. No one pay for that.
You can come in and ask questions that have no answers in the wiki, post dank memes, post lewds, discuss with everyone, but not ask stupid questions that can be answered with a little google search.

We have a rules channel that have to be read, and everytime no one read it and wonder why they get ignored.

dimskii77

Feb 3, 2020
like what?? what different between mod anyway? whats wrong? am i fraud if i cheat? the rules here never mention that discord.

Oct 25, 2017
like what?? what different between mod anyway? whats wrong? am i fraud if i cheat? the rules here never mention that discord.
The cheat is for the community to find it out by themselves, The same goes for achievements etc, you did nothing wrong asking for the cheat because we 'are' the community but my point is don't go and ask dev on discord or properly any site/platform that dev can monitor and have right to ban people. There's properly some list of cheat out there... But honestly, you shouldn't because the game is pretty enjoyable, the stories are nice and quality... is not like you have to read stupid forced ignorance NTR story to get the sex scenes.
I'm a hypocrite for saying this because I enjoy easy life as well, but this is a free game made by unpaid writers... if you need money, get the best job and put money in the bank... it compounds interest, when you make enough money to the bank then you basically never ran out. Need impregnation count? use the skip button...

Last edited:

jaerdoster

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
can someone give full list command for cheats plz?
There is no cheats because the game is easy as pie. There is no dead ends, no complex mechanics. Just read, impreg and grind.
It's a game that has been developed to be played with only one hand eh.

I will insist on this: there is no dead ends, and no bad choices. We will add some in next update, but unless you skip without reading anything, you will always explictly know you are doing a bad choice even before doing it.

We can't help you more. Just play the game and enjoy it.

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
View attachment 928928
Attached File is 100% Save File
All Girls Unlocked
Millionare
Max Stamina 1500
All Interactables Unlocked

ENJOY!
Big warning when using a 100% save:
You miss 99% of the story lines of various girls which in mine opinion are the lewdest parts of the game.

Or don't you guys like girls opening up to you as the MC, begging for your seed.

(It's just like a 100% save game for GTA, all the unlocks without the fun getting them)

Snatched

May 25, 2020
There was a nice walkthrough .doc file on a google drive which explained all the steps for most known achievements. It didn't *do* them for you like a 100% save file, but it explained what you needed to do, so you could enjoy the levels without wasting time doing wrong things or precluding events (such as injuring Stephanie permanently or missing out on Miyu.)
But the previous links to the .doc file say it's in the user's trash, so you can't d/l it from there.
Does anyone have a more current link to that file?

jaerdoster

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
As usual, if you READ text you can't be wrong. Injuring Stephanie happen only if you don't read, and missing Miyu happen only if you don't read too.
Read.
Just read.

Reactions: chrisdevchroma

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
There was a nice walkthrough .doc file on a google drive which explained all the steps for most known achievements. It didn't *do* them for you like a 100% save file, but it explained what you needed to do, so you could enjoy the levels without wasting time doing wrong things or precluding events (such as injuring Stephanie permanently or missing out on Miyu.)
But the previous links to the .doc file say it's in the user's trash, so you can't d/l it from there.
Does anyone have a more current link to that file?
The guy who wrote it made a few assumptions and steps that were wrong. Seems he didn't cared to fix and keep the document online.

There is a official wiki, contains info on almost all the girls.

And like jaerdoster said, just READ. It's a sandbox visual novel, not GTA with hidden places to explore.

Dec 10, 2019
So I gave the sister money twice that I've seen her was k not supposed to do that
No, it doesn't matter. I also gave her money twice. The third time you see her is when the sex scene triggers, and it's RNG. It took me a long time to finally get the third one to trigger at the Park. Supposedly it can also trigger at the Pool too, when you work as lifeguard.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hey guys, how I can get the fortune-tellers side-kick 'Summer Dog'?
Once randomly I got this sidegirl, but I neve knew how I got it?

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
No, it doesn't matter. I also gave her money twice. The third time you see her is when the sex scene triggers, and it's RNG. It took me a long time to finally get the third one to trigger at the Park. Supposedly it can also trigger at the Pool too, when you work as lifeguard.
Thanks

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Hey guys, how I can get the fortune-tellers side-kick 'Summer Dog'?
Once randomly I got this sidegirl, but I neve knew how I got it?
Forgot, think I read it on fandom/wikia; of what I can remember, you probably have to 'reset' first; aka try to get into Oracle's 'pants' (aka pick Oracle a couple of times), then go through some event.

CloningClown

Apr 10, 2020
There is no cheats because the game is easy as pie. There is no dead ends, no complex mechanics. Just read, impreg and grind.
It's a game that has been developed to be played with only one hand eh.

I will insist on this: there is no dead ends, and no bad choices. We will add some in next update, but unless you skip without reading anything, you will always explictly know you are doing a bad choice even before doing it.

We can't help you more. Just play the game and enjoy it.
Actually there is 1 dead end bro. When Miyu flee away, if you played hero and decide to help her escape...bang...headshot... At beginning I also thought there was no dead end so only save when stop playing, then that bullet made my 1 hour of grinding Miyu quest go in vain and I must start again. F

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes