4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Dec 10, 2019
where i can find ice cream for kurumi?
That reddit guide is really handy, but is missing some information such as the Kurumi ice cream thing. I actually did a lot of googling and searching in this thread, and couldn't find a hard answer.

I managed to trigger it by going to the Park when Kurumi wasn't pregnant. She randomly showed up and talked about it.

It's just randomly triggered dialogue, not sure what requirements there are for it to trigger, and it gives you an achievement but doesn't unlock any sex scenes or give further dialogue or anything, which was a bit disappointing.

edit: I think I'm misremembering about triggering it at the Park. I think I might've just gone to Kurumi in the Harem menu and Talked to her. It was while she wasn't pregnant, though.

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
That reddit guide is really handy, but is missing some information
I agree, and there use to be a fandom/wikia page for this game, but, like a whole lot of other sites, they became 'prudes', and the page/thread was taken down. -- IIRC, it was more informative.

Lyingbastard

Sep 5, 2020
It's cool they have so much planned for their next update, but it's been years, so it's hard to believe it'll come out in the foreseeable future.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
It's cool they have so much planned for their next update, but it's been years, so it's hard to believe it'll come out in the foreseeable future.
The coding is what is taking the most time but it is almost finished and I think it is now going through internal testing.

Dec 10, 2019
Whenever they add the mother character, will there be an option to turn off just the mom/son incest but keep the sister incest?

I'm a special snowflake who likes sisters but not mothers. XD

Hopefully there won't be any scenes for Kurumi that require advancing the mother. (Unless it's a Kurumi/mom threesome, which I guess I wouldn't want to see anyway.)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Whenever they add the mother character, will there be an option to turn off just the mom/son incest but keep the sister incest?

I'm a special snowflake who likes sisters but not mothers. XD

Hopefully there won't be any scenes for Kurumi that require advancing the mother. (Unless it's a Kurumi/mom threesome, which I guess I wouldn't want to see anyway.)
No, but you don't have to have sex with anyone in the game if you don't want to.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
a1fox3 dude i want to have incest with my mother in the game so bad i hope they release it soon i hope it has impregnation pregnant sex evrything i want a full story line between mom and son main character :D

btw i noticed the art they are going to use is from a game where the mom is a stepmom so i hope they will change that to me incest means blood relation (she gave birth to him)
They may take art from one game for this game but here it will be blood ties as long as you choose it in the settings.

Reactions: Lyingbastard
Dec 10, 2019
Aslong as thats the case then i cant wait to start inbreeding i wonder what kind of story the mom wil have is she a widow or divorced or still with my dad im cerious :D? Ps dith not know you can choose blood ties in the settings i hopethis relfects dialogue

i also stil have faith the update will come soon its only been a few years right
There's dialogue in the game that indicates your mom raised you and Kurumi, which is rare in that day and age, and that your father was an HFF member who you never knew. edit: I think this was dialogue with Hayasaki, on one of the dates with her.

So yeah, definitely blood relation, and no, never even married your dad.

The settings include an option to turn off incest. I haven't used it, but the option says it turns Kurumi into just a weirdo who calls you onii-chan or something.

The trello that a1fox3 linked a few posts back lists the mother storyline as being a future update, and not currently in progress. Same with an older sister.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You can't take the trello as facts since the last update there was well over a year ago and the last I seen before leaving there discord more than 2 years ago they were suppose to add the mom in the next update and add in more women with stories soon afterwards that included an older sister.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Welbord
I to am looking forward for the next update.

I am more into brother/sister than mom/son though.
I just wish there was more romance in this game.

Sisterly Lust was great that way and Haley Story is perfect so far now that I was able to get rid of the forced girlfriend.

I just wish we had more games with romance, incest and pregnancy.

This game has great incest and pregnancy but really no romance.
Haley's Story has great romance and incest and so far no pregnancy.
Sisterly Lust has all 3 but the ending seemed to be rushed there at the end but still my top choice of games like this.

Dec 10, 2019
who is kurumi and hayasaki
Kurumi is your little sister. Hayasaki is the sexy girl next door who you can go on several dates with.

im gonna asume that HFF means that our dad had the same job we have in the game then witch was the impregnation stuff i think
Yes.

i dont even remember if this game had pregnant sex but im gonna asume yes it has that for evry girl ?
Yes it does.

raising a child doesnt mean blood relation automaticly (that she gave birth to him or his sisters) he has a older and younger sister i think but if his dad knock his mom up 3 times and then left that would explain why his mom is a single mom tho and that she is used to how the system works wonder if she is oke with somebody she gave birth to giving her babies but lol thats why i play it
I can't quote the dialogue verbatim, but it clearly says that she is your blood mother.

The mother and older sister aren't in the game yet, but are both planned. Right now Kurumi is the only family member in the game.

Kata

Feb 17, 2017
Bug already solved in the last version. It could be that the updater was interrupted due to bad connection. Try to download the game again from waifu.nl, that should solve it.

(Manually copying/modifying game files is not a good idea because that too could interfere with the updater when a new version is released.)
It's unfortunately not solved because I'm still getting this error, with a fresh install. I've tried the compressed versions, the regular version, downloaded it from mega, downloaded it from the official site (all 3 mirrors), and this exact error is there every time I mouse over one of the girls.

TashiDev

Haramase Simulator
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
The Trello doesn't really get updated anymore. Our Discord server is where we keep folks up to date. Currently talking with the other dev's about writing up another blog post. Fair bit of content beyond what was in the last blog post has been added since then. Had another CCC user join the dev team and he has added some pretty neat stuff.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Pretty happy the game still alive, looks like old saves wont be working in the upcoming update. but its been so long i dont think i really mind playing the game again, i was actually thinking on starting a new save, but i guess im going to wait this update now

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes