VNAdults

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2020
V0.4.0 - Day 4 Complete!
- Second part of the night, day 4 complete!
- 480 new renders for a total of 2,125 total renders!
- 50 new animations for a total of 124 animations in total!
- Correction of texts from previous chapters!
- Added Italian courtesy of Geko1711
- Many corrected texts from previous chapters
- Minor errors corrected!

Versión 0.4.0 - Dia 4 Completo!

- ¡Segunda parte de la noche, día 4 completo!
- ¡480 nuevos renders para un total de 2,125 renders totales!
- ¡50 nuevas animaciones para un total de 124 animaciones en total!
- Corrección de textos de capítulos anteriores!
- Añadido italiano cortesía de Geko1711
- Muchos textos corregidos de capítulos anteriores.
- ¡Errores menores corregidos!

dia4_1132.jpg

Last edited:

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Wow! That was hot! :love: Especially the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
scene route! :love:
There is also more focus on the variables of jealous Loren, rebel Loren, submissive Loren.
I've been holding back all this time now something I have to say.:sneaky::giggle:

torrents

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HardDays-0.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: VNAdults

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
Hello, I don't know if it happened to anyone but the Steam demo fails if you install it on another disk, go to the removable or backup disk and go to SteamLibrary\steamapps\common and the game folder and put in the game access

Jan 13, 2021
I really hope that Loren gets a very painful, harmful and disgusting STD. :LOL: She really deserves it. Btw...has someones read the Text? Isn t it confusing? She s jealous that her Husband likes and fucks this sick psycho Bitch Kirsten, but on the other hand she s the whore of the City who fucks literally everyone. :ROFLMAO: Oh the hypocrisy. Nothing and i really mean nothing in this "Comic" makes sense. Choices are useless as before and almost everything is forced. :rolleyes: Ahhhh...at least the Renders are decent. :cautious:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Is there any way to not have sex with Leo? And for those who are curious, I literally didn't like him from the beginning.
Up to the poker night, almost everything with Leo can be avoided. During the poker night, I'm afraid you can't.
EDIT: You can actually completely avoid sex with him on Day 4, I had forgotten an option.

She s jealous that her Husband likes and fucks this sick psycho Bitch Kirsten, but on the other hand she s the whore of the City who fucks literally everyone. :ROFLMAO: Oh the hypocrisy.
Hypocrisy is typical when cheating is involved. Which is a big theme in this game.
I rather like her ambivalence. Makes her human and likeable in my eyes.

Last edited:

josmith097

Jan 26, 2018
Is there a way to avoid any/all Thomas/Kirsten interactions?
Thomas just annoys me as a person and he doesn't deserve any action (even from the player character).

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
How much lesbian content is there going to be in this game? I played it and there's just been nothing but interaction with men. Even if you show no interest in any of them. It just made me uninterested and feels like a chore to get through.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So the father-in-law is an ugly handsy creep, the neighbour is a condescending Andrew Tate-lite creep, his partner is a cop, the husband is a pathetic creep, and the MC is unable to resist any of them. It's just on-rails submissive slut simulator 2024.

I'll never understand why you'd put choices in a game if you don't want the MC to be able to make choices that matter.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Up to the poker night, almost everything with Leo can be avoided. During the poker night, I'm afraid you can't.
This is inaccurate. The MC submits to him on day 2 and lets him fuck her on day 3, neither can be avoided.

Edit: Just played a bit beyond that scene to see if choices would improve, and by day 4 she's a full-on whore for him, unavoidably. Fucking the father-in-law also becomes unavoidable by the evening of day 3.

This game having a female domination and no male domination tag is very silly.

Last edited:

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
There is a mixup of speakers day 2, when Kirsten, MC, and Charlie are talking. When Kirsten asks "What has she done to you?" and "Come on, sounds like fun" the game shows Margarette as the speaker instead.

3.90 star(s) 30 Votes