RPGM Hard Love - Darkest Desire Alpha [0.2.1] [MMV-DeepBride]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
hahaha yesterday or a few days ago people were complaining they didn't get enough sissy/gay/traps mc game today .... there is one people are complaining its on the RPGM engine lmao if you're not happy ... go and make your game and shut the fuck up seriously ....

View attachment 166945
Yes, because you need to be able to make a game to dislike a certain engine. People dislike RPGM because oftentimes it's clunky as hell.
When people want different genres they are going to talk about it, and for all you know it's not the same people.

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
Yes, because you need to be able to make a game to dislike a certain engine. People dislike RPGM because oftentimes it's clunky as hell.
When people want different genres they are going to talk about it, and for all you know it's not the same people.
well i played the game and its not clunky and its actually well polished its easy on the eyes or should i say comfortable so why are they complaining oh i know they didn't try it end of this discussion

BigLoada

Mar 15, 2018
Ok after playing this for a bit, I find it odd that they didn't correct the odd grammar BEFORE the VAs did their lines, it sounds weird in places.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017

i've downloaded this game from this site few months back...
and the date...
Edit: so where the old posts go? there was also multi version release...
View attachment 166926
are we reuploading old files?
No we are not. This has never been uploaded to F95.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I thought it was interesting until I saw the futa crap what a let down.
If only these threads had some way of telling you what content they had.

If only they had a few words at the top so people could tell what was in a game.

If only these threads let people shut them down when they had content in they didn't like without forcing them to leave pointless comments like this one.

Life is hard.

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
If only these threads had some way of telling you what content they had.

If only they had a few words at the top so people could tell what was in a game.

If only these threads let people shut them down when they had content in they didn't like without forcing them to leave pointless comments like this one.

Life is hard.
One day there will be a thread about a gay/futa/whatever game and it wont be filled with people complaining about said content.

My incredibly perverted grandkids will see such a day.

Chicks with dicks for life!

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Short but enjoyable first release. On the RPGM side of things it seems they really put some effort in it. Nicely done.
I like the art, but unsure about that color scheme between the legs though. It seems off.

I know not to expect too much with new games, but I hope this one will do well. :D

Chrono4111

May 14, 2017
well i played the game and its not clunky and its actually well polished its easy on the eyes or should i say comfortable so why are they complaining oh i know they didn't try it end of this discussion
"I liked this game so nobody should complain about it. They are complaining because I assume they didn't play it. End of discussion because I'm right and everyone else is wrong"

Fixed that for you. No need to be so hostile.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
I'm with you man. One day there'll be more games where you fuck the trap, but that day is not today. That being said, the art is pretty decent so the CG's might be worthwhile.
you speak with the truth my friend, someday... a man can only dream... :FeelsBadMan:

:FuckYea:for now the only good trap protagonist i know is from this game:

(the girl in the first picture is not the trap but ull fing pictures of "her" in the patreon and choose ROBIN side when you start the game to get ur self "traped" with a nice looking trap )

babes313

Oct 21, 2017
Tried the game - not much you can do with current build.....just a rough view of the world and wats going on. Demo ended before the story actually begin. Still many objects closed and lots of NPC cannot be interacted with.

Artwise is decent and you played as a passive boy....well no problem with that, the problem is game is questionably HEAVY......
I can play other PRGM of same build just fine but this?? I dunno wtf the dev did but its lagging so much (and took me 3 mins or so before I can see game main screen)
Maybe next time dev better make an option to make game lightweight, for now seems I will shelf this out since I can't really see the game will be THAT good.....story wise and all even when its finished like.....3 or 4 moar years maybe longer.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
The girls in your signature..... oh lord

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes