RPGM Hard Love - Darkest Desire Alpha [0.2.1] [MMV-DeepBride]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
You can download a new version (Alpha v004a) straight from the itch.io website provided on the patreon overview site of the Dev.

And as to what aikiriu said:
I got stuck somewhere in game and it said smth like you need a to be a patron to enter, also some chests require passwords provided on their patreon.
I found this on the very same page where I got the new version to download.

If you want the passwords, either wait for somebody to unleash them, or pay for it.

Hope it helps.

piepiepie

Jun 21, 2018
Like this game so far, but this translation is fucking hilarious. "Oh no I've cummed!!" The voice actress makes that line ten times better :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Unfortunately it looks like the dev is making their news posts on the patreon only viewable to patrons. There have been a few posts though so we can guess that they aren't dead or giving up at least.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
That's misinformation, I was able to play through the entire story that was available in the last version without a password.
hm weird, last time i played it i couldn't do anything because i was stuck at some house and it was asking for a password i couldn't progress at all i will try it again then. thanks

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
hm weird, last time i played it i couldn't do anything because i was stuck at some house and it was asking for a password i couldn't progress at all i will try it again then. thanks
It's been a while but i think that's a dream sequence (it gives access to the gallery with the key), you should just be able to leave if you don't have it. The demo ends with the story sequence in the city and the Ork Futanari corn-holing the trap princess (I think it's a princess, again it's been a while).

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
It's been a while but i think that's a dream sequence (it gives access to the gallery with the key), you should just be able to leave if you don't have it. The demo ends with the story sequence in the city and the Ork Futanari corn-holing the trap princess (I think it's a princess, again it's been a while).
oh ok thanks

haseo11

Jun 26, 2017
How do you regain HP other than potions? Is there anywhere you can rest in town? Im stuck at the ring repair part

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Potions are the only way to regain HP as of the current public demo. Dev said something about magic in later builds but he didn't have enough time to finish drawing the character that teaches it to the MC before that release.

Was quite a shame in my opinion as the MC very obviously follows the caster archetype.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes