RPGM Hard Love - Darkest Desire Alpha [0.2.1] [MMV-DeepBride]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Where to type this?
It's the password to the patreon's only zip on itch.io . Do be aware that only 1 CG scene was added, though you can get the healing spell before going into the cave, a couple of quests as well as a few new characters have been added.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
not really into the rape part,but the rest of the game is pretty good....except for the limited saving >.>

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
+1 on request for the in-game passwords. There's at least three of them (or same pass is used multiple times?) which is kinda obnoxious.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
am i the only one who got bugged in the forest when went to pickup something for the pink haired nurse ?

so the game ends after the orc appear ark?
no, after that you meet the nurse and after the nurse i have no idea the quests are bugged in this game and there is no walkthrough

i know right? the raping shit just turns me right off lmao
what rape part are you guys talking about ? i think i missed that scene

Finally a update on this one, traps, good futa and thicc dicks
Can you tell me what am i supposed to do after i have to go to rescue the nurse in the cave ?

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
I think this version ends there
oh ok but did you play this version or the patreon one i played the patreon one and after that i got 1 more quest with the pink haired nurse but i got bugged in the forest after 1 sex scene

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
I'm upset the save feature doesn't work, it just does the failed sound effect on saving, and no new files appear, can anyone share their save and where they put it?

It gets upsetting when a random miss on a slime forces a game restart.

CrustyPickle

Sep 3, 2017
I'm upset the save feature doesn't work, it just does the failed sound effect on saving, and no new files appear, can anyone share their save and where they put it?

I had a similar problem where the game would freeze when I was about to exit the options because www/save folder wasn't found and wouldn't let me save.
So I just created the folders (folder where you have the .exe/www/save). Make sure the "www" folder is located in the exact same folder of the .exe, otherwise it won't work.
Hope it helps!

Reactions: Gabaw

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
Any chance of someone uploading the patreon version to mega or something? The download from itch.io always fails at 70% for some reason.

AurSol

Sep 14, 2018
Looks good so far, only problem is at the slime mission to get the materials for the ring, if you had to use the hp potions the last two slime are really hard, and the only way i found to win that is to pray to rng for them to miss me enough time to kill them both since even with HP potion, they can just damage me for the health that i gain by using one...

So either allow a special task to gain money on the side or allow a rest point to refill the HP bar. Otherwise poeple might get stuck there.

Edit; Money is also too scarce to buy both equipement and potion for that one.

J-Naz

Jan 4, 2018

Here ;) enjoy

Put it in www file

Reactions: Gabaw and EvilClone

J-Naz

Jan 4, 2018
Looks good so far, only problem is at the slime mission to get the materials for the ring, if you had to use the hp potions the last two slime are really hard, and the only way i found to win that is to pray to rng for them to miss me enough time to kill them both since even with HP potion, they can just damage me for the health that i gain by using one...

So either allow a special task to gain money on the side or allow a rest point to refill the HP bar. Otherwise poeple might get stuck there.

Edit; Money is also too scarce to buy both equipement and potion for that one.
Here ;) enjoy

Put it in www file
add 99kk money ;)

Reactions: Gabaw and EvilClone
3.20 star(s) 14 Votes