RPGM Hard Love - Darkest Desire Alpha [0.2.1] [MMV-DeepBride]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

qert

May 5, 2017
im not sure if there is an anti cheat, but after editing the save, all the other pics in the gallery were basically place holders. so that may be it...

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
You should be able to exit the heart shaped portal... dunno what could be wrong, I was able to.

About the gallery, there is another scene in the game that isn't in the gallery. The dev has yet to put it into the gallery though. I'm not surprised there are bugs and missing stuff in this version as they pretty much said it was incomplete. Though progress on this game has seemed rather slow of late.

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
you can tell the person making this is not native english cause its a bit broken but its broken in a funny way since its also voice acted

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
and someone can give me a save to the version is in f95zone? because i don't have money for download the patreon version

Reactions: oldtaku

WauxLoner

Oct 28, 2018
list password:
GtxRoUgt
YoGuToXp
RedThsVZ
SmzARnMpAM
Pic_1001 (perhaps?)
RhnXmLUazv
ArhyLXrm

30 minutes DATA/MAP....json file

thanks
What do you mean 30 min DATA/MAP...json ?
I keep getting loading error failed to load : data/Map035.json

Lucy1223

Feb 15, 2018
What do you mean 30 min DATA/MAP...json ?
I keep getting loading error failed to load : data/Map035.json
used: EnigmaVBUnpacker_v0.56, extract all file, search all map..json 800 line code search code password.

system pc?
32bit/64bit?
ram?
processor?
video?
antivirus?
so he tried to help you xP

Reactions: Forble

Chocoboii

Nov 11, 2018
list password:
GtxRoUgt
YoGuToXp
RedThsVZ
SmzARnMpAM
Pic_1001 (perhaps?)
RhnXmLUazv
ArhyLXrm

30 minutes DATA/MAP....json file

thanks
What exactly do you mean by list password? Are these the passwords for the chests? I tried them, didn't work. I also extracted and searched through all the json files and didn't find a password list either.

Lucy1223

Feb 15, 2018
What exactly do you mean by list password? Are these the passwords for the chests? I tried them, didn't work. I also extracted and searched through all the json files and didn't find a password list either.
yes password chests, using maiusc correct, GtxRoUgt ok, gtxrougt nop.

my pc is in repair, my englesh is orrible :(

Chocoboii

Nov 11, 2018
yes password chests, using maiusc correct, GtxRoUgt ok, gtxrougt nop.

my pc is in repair, my englesh is orrible :(
Is GtxRoUgt the password itself or a file? Also I'm guessing you're italian? :D

EDIT: Nevermind, the passwords do work. Here's where some of them go:

GtxRoUgt - silver chest pass
YoGuToXp - red chest near the village entrance
RedThsVZ - gold chest pass
SmzARnMpAM - chest shop pass
Pic_1001 (perhaps?)
RhnXmLUazv - drawers next to bed
ArhyLXrm - no idea

Last edited:

Deceiving1

Jan 8, 2018
EDIT: Nevermind, the passwords do work. Here's where some of them go:

GtxRoUgt - silver chest pass
YoGuToXp - red chest near the village entrance
RedThsVZ - gold chest pass
SmzARnMpAM - chest shop pass
Pic_1001 (perhaps?)
RhnXmLUazv - drawers next to bed
ArhyLXrm - no idea
Could you tell me if they have some kind of locked content, worth downloading the game again to see?
Or are these just game items, not so relevant?

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
I finally got around to unpacking the game. There was only 1 or 2 images that you wouldn't have been able to see with the previous version so you're probably better off not bothering yet.

On an interesting note I can tell everyone what caused the filesize to increase so much. The MC and it's... futanari partner each have upwards of 1000 "pose" pictures ( The ones that show up when they're talking). I'm no RPGMaker expert but it seems like there should be a way to do a composite image for those i.e. layer 1 for the body and head, layer 2 for the arm positions, layer 3 for genitals, layer 4 for eyes, layer 5 for mouth, layer 6 for blushing. Instead of having an image for each combination of those layers, have RPGMaker take the pieces for each layer and combine them itself and that would decrease alot of the work the dev seems to be stuck doing along with the file bloat.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes