RPGM Hard Love - Darkest Desire Alpha [0.2.1] [MMV-DeepBride]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Geez... these locked chests with passwords are probably the worst design idea I've ever seen. Do you still need to type those if you're a patron?

Btw, is there a way to mute the voice acting, without muting the sound effects?

Last edited:

aquanin2

Dec 4, 2017
Geez... these locked chests with passwords are probably the worst design idea I've ever seen. Do you still need to type those if you're a patron?

Btw, is there a way to mute the voice acting, without muting the sound effects?
I don't know about only muting voice acting, but here's two passwords that I have access to on patreon:

ArhUNram
GtxReyAt

They're both used in the house somewhere, I don't remember.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, the locked boxes that appear in several places and ask for a password, are they only for Patreons?

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
So uh... After I try to drink the ,,nectar" at the chapel (the beginning of the game) I get a black screen.

bigjames1006

Jan 14, 2019
it would be nice to play this game with the ability to save, I understand the its in early development, bu it sucks to play and it gets buggy and freezes alot. basically having to restart the entire game. it kills the experience

Arkoo

Sep 15, 2018
Anyone know the password for the new update only got the one so far next to the wine cabinet

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
it would be nice to play this game with the ability to save, I understand the its in early development, bu it sucks to play and it gets buggy and freezes alot. basically having to restart the entire game. it kills the experience
But You actually have the ability to save...

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Is the sequence with the goddess statue on the world map even skippable? If you can't figure out how to save after that and knowing you need to use an amulet I don't think there's any help for you.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Anyone know the code to open this gift box, it's located just outside yours and Amber's tree house. 321010

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes