RPGM Hard Love - Darkest Desire Alpha [0.2.1] [MMV-DeepBride]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Like others have said saving system is bad, there are long spaces between save points, this will easily cause player to lose quite alot of progres in game.

ajhby

Sep 6, 2017
God Unicorn Reward
SmzARBkAmk -WORK

God Reward
RhnXmLDacx -??????

Gold Reward
RedTRyuz -WORK

Silver Reward
GtxReyAt -WORK

Bronze Reward
ArhUNram -WORK

ENJOYS =)

Reactions: Neuralyzed and Exsa

hernycwo

Nov 11, 2018
Jesus Christ I did the first part before there was even any combat 3 times because the game crashed and there's no saves. Why is there no autosave?

Reactions: Arkarum

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
looks interesting but the whole part 1 and part 2 thing turns me off of even trying to download as why is it split in 2 when it would be very simple to have it as a single download? I mean why all the fooling around and unneeded hassle to anyone who wants to play it

D

Deleted member 292805

looks interesting but the whole part 1 and part 2 thing turns me off of even trying to download as why is it split in 2 when it would be very simple to have it as a single download? I mean why all the fooling around and unneeded hassle to anyone who wants to play it
well, all you have to do is download both parts, and then use an unzipper such as 7Zip to extract just part 1 - the unzipper will notice part 2 and it includes it into the archive, pretty common for " pirate " sites, ans you can usually only upload up to 5Gb files ata time, and many games exceed 5Gb.

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
LMAOO the Voice actress actually said "JeJe" as JAJA

Gonna need a voice director boy

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes