RPGM Hard Love - Darkest Desire Alpha [0.2.1] [MMV-DeepBride]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
I played through this demo and besides the ABYSMAL save system it looks pretty good.

Great art.
Great voice acting (even tho the voice actress reads the literal text even if it is in broken english which is funny).
Decent game setting.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
I need to speak with queen but she didn't wake up yet. What should i do meanwhile? Or to skip time?

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
This game is amazing but why can't i save whenever i want? It's so annoying when you die and last save was 10 mins ago :cry:

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
I too shared the frustration over a limited number of saves but... really? You can't be trusted to go 10 minutes without fucking up so completely the run is no longer salvageable? Moreover, you can't lose 10 minutes, learn your lesson, improve, then get through the sequence?

Sep 11, 2017
The game can be very buggy and crash while in this beta state; one crash I found was when I clicked on the Gallery. An Ability to constantly save when ever you wish would very nice, at least until they work out all the bugs.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I love this game, but I do agree that the game crashes a bit to often for my liking which isn't the end of the world by itself but paired with the limited saves it is very annoying sadly. The game is nice though if I had to figure something new for it...I think a bit more femdom love would be perfect. Oh also maybe a better matching voice, not for Nova but the green haired futa who name just escaped me, lol.

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
This game takes way to long with its cutscenes. Then along with dumb content and you character leveling up but still dealing noob damage is even worse. I probably played the game 1 hour and 30 min straight but still didn't get to the ending. I just got to the nurse asking me to retrieve something which I didnt know what it was due to me skipping and not wanting a 5 min read and then when I returned it didnt even tell me what to do I just got "???". The game needs to be improved or someone needs to tell us atleast how to modify our damage from the files because I'm tired of attacking once and healing up until the enemy is dead.

plus the game is like a puzzle. No clear instructions just run around and try to figure it out from crude hints.

Hiro12

Aug 1, 2017
It's funny how people get something for free and complain without stopping to think about someone else's effort, the game is in development with its good and bad points, make constructive criticism instead of complaining as if you could create a perfect game. please, I take the time to translate it to understand it and so I can enjoy the game even if it's over or not.
Pd: sorry if something is not understandable

Last edited:
Reactions: super_slicer
3.20 star(s) 14 Votes