RPGM Hard Love - Darkest Desire Alpha [0.2.1] [MMV-DeepBride]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
add 99kk money ;)
Thanks, i've downloaded the patreon version, and it turns out it didnt have any "www" folder, so i had to make one, that fixed the save issue. Thanks again, also why are there 1000 pictures in the gallery if the alpha just ends at 8?

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
also i've edited the savegame's gallery unlocks from "false" to "true" up to 50 images, they did appear unlocked, but they were just missing images, so there really was around 10 images in the gallery overall, despite the 1000 spaces.

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
I can tell you that one of the passworded chests just gains you access to the rather limited at the moment gallery. You're not really missing out on much from that currently.

To be clear, I say this in an attempt to assuage your interest. Do not make any requests of me, whether here or over PMs, they will only get you ignored.

The Asmodeus

Jan 26, 2018
I don't know why but almost doing anything makes my game gives error and crash . Going back from settings , trying to get inside the tree house at the beginning , trying to load a save file that i downloaded from here , all of these gives some kind of loading error . Oh and i can't save anything , there simply isn't an option in the menu . Please help , a fan of this genre here :(

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
You probably didn't create the www folder or the save folder.

Step 1: Navigate to the game's exe
Step 2: Create a new folder
Step 3: Name the folder www
Step 4: Open the www folder
Step 5: Create a new folder inside www
Step 6: Name the folder save

Reactions: Gabaw

The Asmodeus

Jan 26, 2018
You probably didn't create the www folder or the save folder.

Step 1: Navigate to the game's exe
Step 2: Create a new folder
Step 3: Name the folder www
Step 4: Open the www folder
Step 5: Create a new folder inside www
Step 6: Name the folder save
That worked perfectly , thank you !

The Asmodeus

Jan 26, 2018
By the way after the "Ring" quest thingy , is there any more content ? if so , im stuck in the village night time . How to proceed ? Also , after the blowjob animation is there any other animated scene ?

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Go to the temple, get the healing ability from the futanari on the left, listen to all her conversation options, talk to the futanari on the right and listen to all her conversation options, after that you should be able to go into the clinic and start a new quest.

Only the one animated scene at the moment.

Liquel

May 14, 2018
Go to the temple, get the healing ability from the futanari on the left, listen to all her conversation options, talk to the futanari on the right and listen to all her conversation options, after that you should be able to go into the clinic and start a new quest.

Only the one animated scene at the moment.
temple door closed

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Guess you're S O L then, temple conversation is what unlocks the quest to go to the doctor, also nets you a healing spell.

Liquel

May 14, 2018
There is nothing to be done in the game now. I've finished the ring task and now night
the door of the temple is closed and there is no one around .what should I do?
When I entered the heart gate. I'm being asked from the founders key

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
... did you actually finish the quest or did you just get the ring made? You've gotta give it to the futanari, which starts a scene and at the end of the scene it will be the next day.

The Asmodeus

Jan 26, 2018
... did you actually finish the quest or did you just get the ring made? You've gotta give it to the futanari, which starts a scene and at the end of the scene it will be the next day.
I gave the ring , had the scene and can't go anywhere else than candy-world thingy through the heart shaped painting on the wall . I literally searched and tried to get everywhere , even found several bugs here you can climb on roof with simply walking on wall etc.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes