RPGM Hard Love - Darkest Desire Alpha [0.2.1] [MMV-DeepBride]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
bigger update still on the way?
There is a lot of pending content for the next day in the game. A lot of this is already sketched and written, but, I had to take a break since I was tremendously exhausted and this already affected my creativity.
CGI_NOVA_M7_Nova_Halloween_PII_07.png
Avance 2.png
[VAULT]~Nova~&~Maya~Secretly~Dating.png
The~Princess~in~Heat3.png
The~Princess~in~Heat2.png
etc, and other spoiler scens.
Hi Developer DeepBride,

I need helping for cannot playing game what wrong with files is missing something else? I am macOS user. thank you.

If macOS users or not then they knew what all about error figure out fix it, I glad for need helping thank you.
It is somewhat difficult to know, since I do not have a Mac, I can not be of much help to solve this error, sorry. :cry:
Several years ago I downloaded a Game called "Futa Goddess". As i didn't find it here I searched on google and found the following link:

However, the description is different, is this the same game? Here the description is of a boy tranferred in another world, there is about Karin. But the picture is the same. I'm confused.
Extremely pirate site, and they didn't even put the name correctly in capital letters in the background. I do not recommend you download anything from there, it could even bring viruses. :LOL:

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
MMV-DeepBride
is there a way to change language after having created a save? I assume not
No, the only thing you can do is delete it from the SAVE folder, inside the game. Originally the language option was going to be integrated in the options menu. The problem was that the programmer I commissioned to do this, did it wrong and scammed me out of 80usd. So I had to figure it out within the RPG Maker software itself and with the tools that it had. I had to put every item, quest and dialogue in every language. If I put the option to change languages in the game, all quest items, dialogues and progress that you have would be interrupted or crashed.

jeral077

Sep 8, 2022
help, I'm playing version 0.10e and I don't know where those unicorn codes go that I read so much

jeral077

Sep 8, 2022
I have already activated the statue in Trina's workshop, where is the other one that I must activate?

Alex meadows

Sep 8, 2022
Can anyone help
The game won't load and will "syntax error unexpected token" on joiplay whenever i try to run the game

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
Halloween II 03.png Nova getting ready to celebrate Halloween in this new world with Amber, and what a way she's going to celebrate. A mini event that the Patreons had already enjoyed since the beginning of this year. I had originally intended it as a standalone event, but the theme and connection to the story of day 4 made me include it. It could be said that it is an advance. I hope you enjoy this Halloween a lot and keep taking care of yourselves. Update now available and free.

It's currently on Itch and Steam. Then I'll upload it to Mega.

Ajeje braz0rf

Dec 31, 2021
Hi everyone I have some questions to ask

1) I am still on day 3 and I am only missing the penultimate image in the save

2) he tells me that I have to complete Luna's mission when I have already brought the medicine kit to him

3) How do I move the boulder in the ruins?

4) how can I not fall into the cave and then "cum over"?

5) how does the "fertilizante especial" work?

ps: I am already at level 7

Reactions: MMV-DeepBride

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
Hi everyone I have some questions to ask

1) I am still on day 3 and I am only missing the penultimate image in the save

2) he tells me that I have to complete Luna's mission when I have already brought the medicine kit to him

3) How do I move the boulder in the ruins?

4) how can I not fall into the cave and then "cum over"?

5) how does the "fertilizante especial" work?

ps: I am already at level 7
(1-4) A common mistake: In order to access the “Ancient Ruins” you will need the “Magic Lamp”, found in the Academy of Magic. In order to enter, visit the Priestess and learn a new skill. (Note: You can only get this ability on the third day. Not before.) With the skill learned, head back to the Magic Academy and climb up the vine on the wall to the right of the Magic Academy door.
(3) The rock still doesn't move.
(5) Fertilizer is an event I made for patreons, currently it doesn't work since the halloween scene is available to everyone.
(2) What language is being played in, it may be a bug.

Ajeje braz0rf

Dec 31, 2021
hl.jpg

1) I was wrong the image to unlock was the second and not the penultimate

2) I currently use Italian, so if I restart the game with the English language, the bug goes away?

3) I think it will move into a new update

4) and then how do I take that golden chest if I fall down every time?

5) thanks for all the replies

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
View attachment 2150846

1) I was wrong the image to unlock was the second and not the penultimate

2) I currently use Italian, so if I restart the game with the English language, the bug goes away?

3) I think it will move into a new update

4) and then how do I take that golden chest if I fall down every time?

5) thanks for all the replies
(2) Yes, the error is corrected when restarting it in English or Spanish, since they are the languages that I use the most and that I tested a lot. But still thank you for informing me of this error, when I make the corrections I will solve it.
(1) And the scene occurs when entering Melinda's room that is located inside the clinic, where Nurse Luna and Dr. Nora are. Check Melinda's closed and complete the Quest.

KinkySissy

Nov 9, 2022
View attachment 2130576 Nova getting ready to celebrate Halloween in this new world with Amber, and what a way she's going to celebrate. A mini event that the Patreons had already enjoyed since the beginning of this year. I had originally intended it as a standalone event, but the theme and connection to the story of day 4 made me include it. It could be said that it is an advance. I hope you enjoy this Halloween a lot and keep taking care of yourselves. Update now available and free.

It's currently on Itch and Steam. Then I'll upload it to Mega.
I look forward to playing on day 4 and seeing what happens with Nova. Good luck recovering from covid.

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
I accidentally overwrote my saves in Russian into English and the old ones were all deleted. Is there any way to get the language back? and it is possible to get full preservation in Russian. I almost finished the game and start over... it's too expensive I'm afraid that I'll abandon the game

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
Nice Edit.:love:
I accidentally overwrote my saves in Russian into English and the old ones were all deleted. Is there any way to get the language back? and it is possible to get full preservation in Russian. I almost finished the game and start over... it's too expensive I'm afraid that I'll abandon the game
It is not possible since each language is programmed in different lines of code, if I put the option to switch between languages many things would not work, including the items and the quests. I'm sorry you have overwritten your save game.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes