RPGM Hard Love - Darkest Desire Alpha [0.2.1] [MMV-DeepBride]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I've tried this game but there is only a male protagonist shame there is no female protagonist and I've seen in the dialogue about pregnancy in the game that is not possable when the mc is a male that part is ridiculous and don't make sence.

simak42

Feb 1, 2018
I've tried this game but there is only a male protagonist shame there is no female protagonist and I've seen in the dialogue about pregnancy in the game that is not possable when the mc is a male that part is ridiculous and don't make sence.
This is a fantasy world with its own laws, there is no need to equate reality and fantasy.

Reactions: MMV-DeepBride

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
how do I continue now since my last version save?
my current quest is melindas hard obsession and has a checkmark for find merchant that sells lube, nothing else and not sure what to do or where to go now
says talk to aby or amy or trina optional, not sure where they are or if it will start the new quests

also when characters talk to one and other the seem to show a different character image for one frame before showing their current image when I press the mouse or enter. bug or something you aren't able to fix? it's a little annoying seeing it every time

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
How do i start 0.10 stuff? I got a popup that said 0.9 finished but i cant find anything new now, except mention of a key from being drunk but i cant find the key anywhere in the house and no new quests anywhere.

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
same, i even started over with the link for the 010 saves on the front page only to be told again that im only at the end of .9
im sure ill have to start the game over from the begining , again, to see any of the new scenes.

hewhodares1

Nov 18, 2021
Any mac users? i followed the instructions for what to write in terminal but it still tells me i dont have permisson

Infosauger

Jul 23, 2018
Several years ago I downloaded a Game called "Futa Goddess". As i didn't find it here I searched on google and found the following link:

However, the description is different, is this the same game? Here the description is of a boy tranferred in another world, there is about Karin. But the picture is the same. I'm confused.

LongDongJohn696

Apr 9, 2019
How can I change the save file back to English? you see, I just want a 100% save with the gallery unlocked, I found one online that is kinda close but it's in Spanish

Horakty4

Dec 29, 2020
Hi Developer DeepBride,

I need helping for cannot playing game what wrong with files is missing something else? I am macOS user. thank you.

If macOS users or not then they knew what all about error figure out fix it, I glad for need helping thank you.

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
I'm still on the first day, trying to complete the Amber's Ring quest. I gather I have to beat the one red Mowo in the caves, but it's just too tough a boss, I can't survive a battle with it. Anything I'm missing?

simak42

Feb 1, 2018
I'm still on the first day, trying to complete the Amber's Ring quest. I gather I have to beat the one red Mowo in the caves, but it's just too tough a boss, I can't survive a battle with it. Anything I'm missing?
you need to go to church and learn healing there. In general, it is better to run around all available locations and look for chests (they contain healing potions) and chat with all the NPCs.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes