RPGM Hard Love - Darkest Desire Alpha [0.2.1] [MMV-DeepBride]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Big_chungus88

Jun 16, 2021
Hey I don't know if people ask already but, this game have Male or Protagonist on Futa scenes or all just futa on male?

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Hey I don't know if people ask already but, this game have Male or Protagonist on Futa scenes or all just futa on male?
There are few protagonist Male-on-Futa/Male-on-Female "weak topping" scenes, but most of ingame scenes are Futa-on-Male.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
There aren't any at the moment, but I plan to do them. I just have a lot of work to finish before I do.
Well, I think about couple scenes: one with sucking MC by "beta" futa as a reward, and once MC (almost) fucking with a trader girl. I guess I remember game very badly.

Reactions: MMV-DeepBride

chikoure

Mar 14, 2021
how end the second day nova can't learn new skill to go in the academy of magic -that only in day 3 - i finished the 1st part of nurse quest ( search for herdal case in the cave )

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
I've ended all those quests ... but always still on day 2 is there is anyway to end the day by your self and go to day 3
To find the “Herbal Case”, go back to the Cave where you first meet Nurse Luna. Now you can cross to the left of the Market, the one blocked by Margott and Maya, in this new section you will find the “Herbal Case”.

Yes, it is precisely also in that link, along with an image. But if you already have the "Herbal Case" visit the nurse, she will ask you to talk to Amber first at her house. Go back with Amber to her house and then go back to the Nurse, talk to her and leave the Clinic so you end the day.

Sep 20, 2021
I have not had such difficulty at the start of a game before so I would like to request some info.
1. How do you aquire Diama? I have not been able to get any from slimes.
2. How do you recover mp? My only way of healing myself is by using it so i can't kill enough slimes to get the required Diama.

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
I have not had such difficulty at the start of a game before so I would like to request some info.
1. How do you aquire Diama? I have not been able to get any from slimes.
2. How do you recover mp? My only way of healing myself is by using it so i can't kill enough slimes to get the required Diama.
1.Here you can find the answer to your first question:
2.I have planned that you can heal yourself with Doc Nora, I have a scene in mind, but since I have invested more time in creating the events within the game, and neglected the gameplay of it. This Christmas I'm going to improve the gameplay. Until then you can only recover with luminous fruits and potions.

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2021
as a suggestion, mp regeneration can occur mid battle by guarding. items can increase how well guarding defends you and how quickly the mp will regenerate.

Last edited:

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
as a suggestion, mp regeneration can occur mid battle by guarding. items can increase how well guarding defends you and how quickly the mp will regenerate.
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll take that into account when designing the combat system. :whistle:

Any news about the update
I couldn't finish on time, but I'm working to finish. Even if the Halloween special has to come out at Christmas. :giggle:
Halloween Event Amber.png

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
Update 10f.png
Happy year 2022, I hope you are well and I regret the delay in this update, I had planned to do it the first day, but the more I worked on it, the more I realized that it would be impossible.

Now it is a simple update that adds:

• Nova's Succubus suit. (Available after finishing the first night, at the fashion house. Sucubus Skins.png
  • More than 90 minutes of audio were edited, in a total of 795 lines of dialogue for Nova, Amber, Melinda and Trina. (All the voices that were missing in the previous update.)
  • Voice was also added to Princess Roxana. Roxana r.png
  • The audios corresponding to the books were added.
  • Alessa's rework was done. New Alessa.png
  • And again the Fan Art gallery was added. (I had an error and formatted my pc, several of the Fan Arts that you sent me were lost, so if you can contact me again to place them. Galeria FanArt.png

The Halloween event was also made, but due to lack of time, it could not be included in the month of the holiday. Sounds, transitions, arrangements and testing in detail are still missing, but the will have an exclusive preview of the event for now.
Summary Update Base.png
At the moment I had planned to do a bigger update, but I’m still working on the combat system. Since, as those who have finished the 3rd Night will know, the big monsters must already begin to arrive. In addition to being implementing the object creation system and finishing pending content. And I don't want to do things by halves, since I have a harder time correcting mistakes due to lack of planning.

The work on developing a game never ends.

I have also been drawing a lot these months and I have improved a lot, if you can take a look at my , , or page, I will be updating. Also, they would help me a lot if they shared it or their likes. (Kof...kof... That way I wouldn't kill myself also promoting the game.)

Thank you for your attention and I hope to finish the next update soon.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes