RPGM Hard Love - Darkest Desire Alpha [0.2.1] [MMV-DeepBride]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
You need to have finished the second day.
In your link I didn't do the first because I didn't refuse maya, I've done the bathroom scene, the and the nurse clinic quest stuff up until the quest that I go to the wooded area which brings me to the place I need the lamp, so I attempt to get it but she said she's too big to climb the vine of the academy so I go to the temple of goddess but not enough exp? to learn a new skill. so what am I missing.
Not sure what (All this is included in the Quests and in Nova's dialogues.) means

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
In your link I didn't do the first because I didn't refuse maya, I've done the bathroom scene, the and the nurse clinic quest stuff up until the quest that I go to the wooded area which brings me to the place I need the lamp, so I attempt to get it but she said she's too big to climb the vine of the academy so I go to the temple of goddess but not enough exp? to learn a new skill. so what am I missing.
Not sure what (All this is included in the Quests and in Nova's dialogues.) means
In what language are you playing it, it may be a bug. :unsure:

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
In what language are you playing it, it may be a bug. :unsure:
In English, I'm thinking maybe I'm missing a step? I'm still at find a herbal case in the wooden path, so maybe I have to find that before entering the place that needs a lamp? I figured it was in there because I didn't see it outside

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
In English, I'm thinking maybe I'm missing a step? I'm still at find a herbal case in the wooden path, so maybe I have to find that before entering the place that needs a lamp? I figured it was in there because I didn't see it outside
Nope, finding the "herb case" is part of day 2, when you finish it you go to day 3.;);)

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
So is it a bug then that I can't learn the levitate skill or I'm just a step before it?
You are only one step ahead.
Leave the exploration inside the ancient ruins open as you can get a chest with $ 30, if you avoid all the traps or someone makes a guide.

Reactions: jems242

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
With almost every single scene she's in, Amber manages to make me dislike her more and more. If that was your intention, then well done, otherwise she really isn't for me.
I really hope we will get the choice to take a better spouse soon somehow, because Amber is seriously the worst of them all right now for me. I'd much rather have Maya in fact, even if she was basically the same as Amber personality wise.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
With almost every single scene she's in, Amber manages to make me dislike her more and more. If that was your intention, then well done, otherwise she really isn't for me.
I really hope we will get the choice to take a better spouse soon somehow, because Amber is seriously the worst of them all right now for me. I'd much rather have Maya in fact, even if she was basically the same as Amber personality wise.
I saw that too, Amber doesn't give a fuck to poor Nova, or at least is that what is more apparent in this relationship, hope Nova got some guts and realize that and kick Amber's butt for good.

Reactions: Reficul

Etshy

May 22, 2018
I have a problem.
The menu is in english but dialogue are in ... I don't even know, and I have no langhuage selection in the option menu.

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
I have a problem.
The menu is in english but dialogue are in ... I don't even know, and I have no langhuage selection in the option menu.
It cannot be changed from the game menu. You have to select it when you choose a new game, I recommend not keeping the fast forward button pressed or constantly pressing the A or Z button. Since sometimes help appears or they tell you where to go and skip it. Captura de pantalla 2021-07-01 08.49.45.png

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Still unsure where to find the herbal case, is it on the map or in the castle place that needs the lantern? because I'm still unable to get the lantern

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Still unsure where to find the herbal case, is it on the map or in the castle place that needs the lantern? because I'm still unable to get the lantern
It's somewhere in this place guarded by an slime
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When you reach this point you already will be able to see.

Reactions: jems242

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
Thanks, was searching around everywhere but all the little things on the map look like part of the map lol
Yes, I am going to add some animation to this item, so that it is more visible on the map.
Android.png
By the way, you can also play the game on android, I made a small tutorial for those who do not know how to use JoiPlay.

Reactions: jems242 and Facilus

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
Yeah I did all that, the quest tells me to return to Melinda's room and use the lube, but when I do that it just gives the dialogue that she'd love to use it. I dunno what I'm missing. I have the vaginal fluid in my inventory which I thought what the lube was
All you have to do is use the recipe for the lubricant in your inventory. This is how the lubricant will be created.
Captura de pantalla 2021-07-02 20.33.21.png

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes