RPGM Hard Love - Darkest Desire Alpha [0.2.1] [MMV-DeepBride]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
Recently I had to fix a bug, that the "Lube" was not being created, this only for the other languages. If this is not your problem, check the Tips & Quests. (First post)
I'm missing one ingredient to finally make it
Also some quests are not considered completed although they were completed

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
Recently I had to fix a bug, that the "Lube" was not being created, this only for the other languages. If this is not your problem, check the Tips & Quests. (First post)
I really changed the language to Russian, but after loading the save, something in English is in Russian, so the problem may be this

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
I really changed the language to Russian, but after loading the save, something in English is in Russian, so the problem may be this
The language can only be chosen at the beginning of the game, then it can no longer be changed if you saved it in this language. All the update needs to be translated into Russian and Portuguese (There is no date, until the translators provide it to me.) I recommend that you update the game to the "Alpha 010e" version.

Oct 7, 2017
I tried to get an android version to work with Bluestacks on a mac. When I start up the game I get a pop up message saying "The page at " " says: VisuMZ_3_VisualStateEffects is missing a required plugin. Please instal VisuMZ_0_CoreEngine into the Plugin Manager.

Then after that when I press Skip, i get "SyntaxError Unexpected token '.' " and the game will not start.
If anyone knows a way to correct these errors I'd greatly appreciate it! Or if anyone has an working APK build that would probably do the trick.

Also on a side note I got it to play natively on my mac a long time ago(when it was build 4 or 5? i think) and I quite liked it. I'd like to play it again now that is has had several updates. I was having trouble with the other directions posted for getting it to run on a mac so I though the android emulator was easier.

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
I tried to get an android version to work with Bluestacks on a mac. When I start up the game I get a pop up message saying "The page at " " says: VisuMZ_3_VisualStateEffects is missing a required plugin. Please instal VisuMZ_0_CoreEngine into the Plugin Manager.

Then after that when I press Skip, i get "SyntaxError Unexpected token '.' " and the game will not start.
If anyone knows a way to correct these errors I'd greatly appreciate it! Or if anyone has an working APK build that would probably do the trick.

Also on a side note I got it to play natively on my mac a long time ago(when it was build 4 or 5? i think) and I quite liked it. I'd like to play it again now that is has had several updates. I was having trouble with the other directions posted for getting it to run on a mac so I though the android emulator was easier.
You are lucky, recently a Discord user, I provided a very detailed MAC guide, I hope it helps you.

• Love
Reactions: Melancholyporpoise

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
With almost every single scene she's in, Amber manages to make me dislike her more and more. If that was your intention, then well done, otherwise she really isn't for me.
I really hope we will get the choice to take a better spouse soon somehow, because Amber is seriously the worst of them all right now for me. I'd much rather have Maya in fact, even if she was basically the same as Amber personality wise.
Yes, his personality is somewhat disgusting, but there are still parts in the story that develop it further. As you will notice, Amber and Maya are not yet available to talk.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Finished playing v010e and oh boy, how wrong was I when I thought Melinda would be the most annoying character in the game. There is no contest, Amber takes the cake. She is just insufferable. Seeing her play abusive relationship simulator with Nova got boring pretty fast. "Oh I hurt and scar you for your own good, darling", yeah, couldn't be more predictable. Nova's atitude towards Amber doesn't help either, although in this case it could be seem as a clear understanding of the power dynamics involved in her current situation, seeing as Amber is powerful and all that.
I'm not asking to change Amber in any way, though. I'm sure some people enjoy this kind of content. I just hope we'll get the chance to have Nova dump Amber and move on in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: MMV-DeepBride

MrCasa

Jan 12, 2021
What is the code of the statue in the center of the area near the protagonist's house?

Nice game i hope in the future you can "transform" the MC body.
Maybe with some ancient magic to add a fully functional vagina

Last edited:

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
What is the code of the statue in the center of the area near the protagonist's house?

Nice game i hope in the future you can "transform" the MC body.
Maybe with some ancient magic to add a fully functional vagina
It's content for the Patreons.;)
-
And I have thought of so many things for the main character, but for now I'm trying to do the combat animations.:giggle:
Nova~ATK~Animation_Gif.gif
From what I can tell, it is that I finished fixing all the bugs that appeared, at least I think so.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
It's content for the Patreons.;)
-
And I have thought of so many things for the main character, but for now I'm trying to do the combat animations.:giggle:
View attachment 1302663
From what I can tell, it is that I finished fixing all the bugs that appeared, at least I think so.
Nice, that 3D model gives me creeps, ngl :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: MMV-DeepBride

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
Maybe I just missed but what exactly is different about the game for patreon subscribers? Always happy to see more futa on male/trap content being made. It's such a rarity

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
Maybe I just missed but what exactly is different about the game for patreon subscribers? Always happy to see more futa on male/trap content being made. It's such a rarity
For now, for the Patreons it is first. But in subsequent updates the skins and some events will be exclusive.

Feb 17, 2019
I've downloaded the game from itch.io and here and both of them have the same issue. The game seems to be missing textures for me? I didn't meddle with the game files or anything, except extracting the zip (even then, I have tried launching the game in the zip and the issue remained). Any help?
Here's a ss:
1629380959953.png

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
I've downloaded the game from itch.io and here and both of them have the same issue. The game seems to be missing textures for me? I didn't meddle with the game files or anything, except extracting the zip (even then, I have tried launching the game in the zip and the issue remained). Any help?
Here's a ss:
View attachment 1360682
It is a common error of the integrated graphics in Intel processors. (This error has only been confirmed in 3 laptops.) The only thing you have to do is open the panel of the graphics card and set it to "Balance" or "Quality". I hope it helped you.
Intel Fix.png

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
News L.png
Well, as you know, rest a bit and from August 2 I started working again. I've been drawing on the tablet. Improving some old designs and preparing the new ones for the next update.

This is the work plan:

• Prepare the texts of the previous update for Trina to do the voices.
  • Create the scripts for the Halloween event and the ones that were missing for the event at the Magic Academy.
  • Digitize all the new drawings and add Amber and Nova's Halloween Skin.
  • Programming the in-game event and add all new content.
I hope to have it ready for Halloween along with all the missing content. As always I appreciate her trust and continued support of her on Patreon. If you don't see me very often on Discord, then I keep writing, and when I digitize everything I will broadcast it live.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes