RPGM Hard Love - Darkest Desire Alpha [0.2.1] [MMV-DeepBride]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Xangeon007

Dec 20, 2019
yea this game seems to be ass as far as being able to save, i got so far, then died to something stupid, now i have to start from when your going to the tree by yourself again, all that progress, lost....

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
yea this game seems to be ass as far as being able to save, i got so far, then died to something stupid, now i have to start from when your going to the tree by yourself again, all that progress, lost....
There are autosaves quite often. You just need to enable them from the options.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: 9inchz

sadooper

Mar 17, 2021
Can anyone get the Mac Version working? I've seen other comments complaining about it not working, and this is the second time i've tried to play this game on Mac, neither time has it worked. When extracting with Keka, an error code pops up, and using other extraction tools extracts without any problems, but then attempting to launch the game results in a message saying the game could not be launched.

crotana

Feb 7, 2020
Are there actually 4 CGs for Day 2 or are there only 2? I've tried replaying the day but my save icon only has 2 unlocked by the time day 3 rolls around, not sure what I am missing. I go find the nurse in the cave, go back, talk to her and get the herb box quest, go back to cave, go to forest & get it and then go back to the nurse and the day ends with only 2/4 that aren't blacked out. At least if the save icons are anything to go by, anyone know if there are more than 2 and if so how do you unlock them? I have the 1st and 4th unlocked but the middle 2 are still greyed out.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
MMV-DeepBride Is it possible to complete the statue's riddle ine the magic academy or not ?
I think i found the "switches" but a strange icon (a sort of lute) appears and I can't interact with.

By the way I didn't play your game for a few updates and wow it's a really good work :)

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
MMV-DeepBride Is it possible to complete the statue's riddle ine the magic academy or not ?
I think i found the "switches" but a strange icon (a sort of lute) appears and I can't interact with.

By the way I didn't play your game for a few updates and wow it's a really good work :)
No, due to lack of time, just like the chest on the first level of the Cave.
Well is there anyway to edit your position in a MZ save? I replayed the Maya blowjob scene in the gallery and now I'm stuck inside the piano. View attachment 1257601
Fixed for ver. 010b. Uploading.... on steam and Itch.
Can anyone get the Mac Version working? I've seen other comments complaining about it not working, and this is the second time i've tried to play this game on Mac, neither time has it worked. When extracting with Keka, an error code pops up, and using other extraction tools extracts without any problems, but then attempting to launch the game results in a message saying the game could not be launched.
Use Steam Proton tool, translates the code to be run on Mac and Linux.

Reactions: Goronthil

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
Are there actually 4 CGs for Day 2 or are there only 2? I've tried replaying the day but my save icon only has 2 unlocked by the time day 3 rolls around, not sure what I am missing. I go find the nurse in the cave, go back, talk to her and get the herb box quest, go back to cave, go to forest & get it and then go back to the nurse and the day ends with only 2/4 that aren't blacked out. At least if the save icons are anything to go by, anyone know if there are more than 2 and if so how do you unlock them? I have the 1st and 4th unlocked but the middle 2 are still greyed out.
An event occurs in Amber's bathroom, when you interact with the toilet. And the second is a scene with Melinda, this happens if you refuse to help Maya at the beginning of the game. Interactions with Melinda change and she becomes more aggressive. You can also get it from a Mowo or buying it with Venus.

Reactions: crotana

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
MMV-DeepBride Thanks for your answers :)
By the way, I think I found a little bug.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh and one sentence of Melinda is not translate in english when we saw her with Margott in the training field. ^^

guerreiro

Sep 10, 2020
Since we're reporting bugs, once you can jump over the Magic Academy you can go out of bounds by simply walking up a vine between the training targets

sadooper

Mar 17, 2021
No, due to lack of time, just like the chest on the first level of the Cave.

Fixed for ver. 010b. Uploading.... on steam and Itch.

Use Steam Proton tool, translates the code to be run on Mac and Linux.
Thanks, but I have neither the experience nor the knowledge required to know how to do that. I've spent at least 15 minutes trying to figure it out, and am failing miserably. Unless you can explain to me exactly what i need to do, I'm probably just gonna give up.

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
MMV-DeepBride Thanks for your answers :)
By the way, I think I found a little bug.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh and one sentence of Melinda is not translate in english when we saw her with Margott in the training field. ^^
Teleporting inside the cave is not a mistake. Unless you see the character flying over the tree, is this happening? And thanks, I'm going to check Melinda's line.
Since we're reporting bugs, once you can jump over the Magic Academy you can go out of bounds by simply walking up a vine between the training targets
I'm going to fix it, thanks.
Thanks, but I have neither the experience nor the knowledge required to know how to do that. I've spent at least 15 minutes trying to figure it out, and am failing miserably. Unless you can explain to me exactly what i need to do, I'm probably just gonna give up.
It is the bad thing about the MAC system, it is so closed that it is difficult to open files. By not using this system I would not know how to make them work.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Teleporting inside the cave is not a mistake. Unless you see the character flying over the tree, is this happening? And thanks, I'm going to check Melinda's line.
Oh Ok I see :) Well it's not a bug then !
It's really a good game, and your art is unique (in a good way) I hope there will be more scenes with Amber and the others Futa of the Island ^^ (And this poor princess too).

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
Not teleporting from the "cave" to the "luminous tree" was a bug. Ahy had to happen the event of the Stone Dragon, I solved it, look for the 010c version. (Also fix some other bugs.)

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2020
I kinda feel like Amber's one of those shitheads that basically punish's you for being loving and caring for them. But hey culture is what it is where it is. Just finished the story for the current thingy available here, did all the stuff to be a "good wife" but still get blamed for stuff? Lot of abusive emotional manipulation. Is that kinda the point for the story? Or am I just one of those "Domestic abusers need to be air-lock ejected" types?

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
I kinda feel like Amber's one of those shitheads that basically punish's you for being loving and caring for them. But hey culture is what it is where it is. Just finished the story for the current thingy available here, did all the stuff to be a "good wife" but still get blamed for stuff? Lot of abusive emotional manipulation. Is that kinda the point for the story? Or am I just one of those "Domestic abusers need to be air-lock ejected" types?
In the end, depending on the option you chose while in the "combat academy", I was going to change, but due to lack of time I could not finish the second option. So I decided to put it for both options and that everyone could see it. In the next update I will change it. :giggle:

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes