RPGM Hard Love - Darkest Desire Alpha [0.2.1] [MMV-DeepBride]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

przemek123

Apr 21, 2018
What is it about ancient ruins. How to find this mushroom thief. I killed probably all the slimes and nothing. This location is unintuitive!!!
Help!!!

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
If you use a save point from version 009, strange things can happen, I put it in the notes, but I have to emphasize that point better.

Reactions: bigjames1006

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
Reactions: bigjames1006

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Well is there anyway to edit your position in a MZ save? I replayed the Maya blowjob scene in the gallery and now I'm stuck inside the piano. help.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9inchz

Blobiblob

Oct 6, 2017
Quite a nice game you got there... Except it crashes almost every time i enter a battle... Quite annoying to say the least. I got a black screen or an error message appears on the screen saying "Uncaught TypeError: Failed to execute 'GetUniformLocation' on 'WebGL2RenderingContext': parameter 1 is not of type 'WebGLProgram'."

Something i can do to fix it ?

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Has the awful save system been scrapped yet and converted to save anywhere infinitely? It was disgusting how limited it was and how patrons could save a few more times. Straight up one of the worst designs decisions I've ever seen that made the game unplayable.
Yeah, kinda sad. Go to a and change the number of saves to 99. It's the Item#3.

Last edited:
Reactions: qween
3.20 star(s) 14 Votes