RPGM Hard Love - Darkest Desire Alpha [0.2.1] [MMV-DeepBride]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

thewonderousl

Dec 21, 2018
That was fast, but I recommend you wait another month, to the free version. Since I am going to include 3 more languages (Russian, Portuguese, Turkish and Italian). Besides that there is still a lack of content to finish.;)
Fine, I will respectfully wait the extra month. I want to say that I enjoy the variety of penises that come with each futa character, I appreciate the attention to detail.

Reactions: MMV-DeepBride

losx

Feb 23, 2018
La ejecución de código no puede cotinue porque no encontró nw_elf.dll.
por favor ayuda

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
La ejecución de código no puede cotinue porque no encontró nw_elf.dll.
por favor ayuda
Tu antivirus borra el .dll, error comun tienes que excluirlo de la deteccion de tu antivirus o desactivarlo mientras juegas.

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
That was fast, but I recommend you wait another month, to the free version. Since I am going to include 3 more languages (Russian, Portuguese, Turkish and Italian). Besides that there is still a lack of content to finish.;)
+1 Patreon people should have access first anyway. Really like your game. I hope this year is a great year for you.

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
+1 Patreon people should have access first anyway. Really like your game. I hope this year is a great year for you.
Thanks.
I understand you, but I also put myself in the shoes of the people who have been supporting with great contributions over time. Also if you have been making 1+ contributions for a long time, you can request access without any problem. :giggle:

nosehead

Jun 17, 2017
in the temple of godness and workshop of trina , in the statue, what is the code?

where is the founding key? and the match?

Last edited:

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
in the temple of godness and workshop of trina , in the statue, what is the code?

where is the founding key? and the match?
The statues is a puzzle for the Patreons and you can find the match in the campfire, near the entrance of the cave.

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
honestly i just wanted the password for the patreon build because it has the gallery...

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
honestly i just wanted the password for the patreon build because it has the gallery...
I understand that you feel like playing, but the version for the general public is not yet ready. I am working on optimizations and languages. This will make the save game unstable or contain errors and they will complain and frustrate, it is something I want to avoid and present you with a finished product.;)

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
I understand that you feel like playing, but the version for the general public is not yet ready. I am working on optimizations and languages. This will make the save game unstable or contain errors and they will complain and frustrate, it is something I want to avoid and present you with a finished product.;)
i 100% undestand, honestly i am a game dev myself! i wish i could afford stuff, but atm im struggling financially XD

Best of luck to ya bud

brenoxxx

Sep 20, 2020
Thanks.
I understand you, but I also put myself in the shoes of the people who have been supporting with great contributions over time. Also if you have been making 1+ contributions for a long time, you can request access without any problem. :giggle:

If i subscrib on patreon with the 1 dolar i will get the winrar pass? or need higher contribuition?

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes