RPGM Hard Love - Darkest Desire Alpha [0.2.1] [MMV-DeepBride]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
MMV-DeepBride It seems you really like the idea of customizing the MC with hairstyles and clothing options. I know you use layers when you draw in whatever program you're using. Have you thought about using layers within RPGMaker? I know it's possible to do with the avatars/busts at the very least. Would cut down both the filesize and the work to import new outfits/poses/facial expressions.
Yes, I tried but in the majority of images in which the body is interspersed with another, it fails and it is more work to erase and place the pieces in the form of a puzzle. Also, in some cases the images where the expressions were placed reached the same size as the complete image. Let's say that the software developers are lazy, since it is not even adapted for 1080p, the plugin programmers are the ones who have made it possible to be modernized, but it is somewhat obsolete and lacking in tools. It is up to the developers to be creative and solve problems, or find solutions. For example the software does not have any language selector tool, I had to find the solution on my own.:)

sharkschrek

Jun 14, 2019
Is there a way to edit the save files for more money, better stats etc? I couldnt seem to find an online editor, that could change the save files with .rmmzsave file-endings.

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
the game doesn't work and gives me a black screen what's the problem
Fix by Discord member:

3D Preference" was in perfomance.

I moved to the middle.
it fixed the black background, but not the character in the battle (which is weird)

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Where I can get some weapon and gear to help me get the "Diama" thing from Mowo?

guerreiro

Sep 10, 2020
I'm sorry if I sound ungrateful or something but i really liked the old art, do you plan on adding an option to alternate art styles? I like the new one, no problem with it, just prefer the original

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
question. one is are they going to update more and two are you going to get rid of most of the black mole around her body. it ugly having so many mole.

smegmaboyo

Apr 16, 2019
Incredibly unfortunate to hear about the potential passing of another animator, I'm super fuckin' late but I just heard about LasterK basically going off the grid after having signed his art to an H-game, with a potential passing on his end.
These are games (that we pirate) meant to just get people off but it's still sad to hear about artists passing away before their work.

MMV-DeepBride

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2019
Incredibly unfortunate to hear about the potential passing of another animator, I'm super fuckin' late but I just heard about LasterK basically going off the grid after having signed his art to an H-game, with a potential passing on his end.
These are games (that we pirate) meant to just get people off but it's still sad to hear about artists passing away before their work.
Your understanding is appreciated. Many people believe that making a game is easy and cheap, but it is not, the truth is that thanks to the people who support the project this one keeps going. When people stop supporting him, the project will just die. I'm not an EA that can spend millions of dollars on an Anthem, and then just throw it away, I live a day just like the people who collaborate with me.
Nor am I going to be a hypocrite and say never download or resort to pirated pages, but as the creator of Minecraft would say: If you don't have money, pirate it, If you like it and if at any time your financial situation improves, buy it or support it. It is the philosophy that I followed, it is a pity that ps4 or 5 does not have the ps3 or ps2 games that at the time I could not buy. :(

Well here are some images of the next scene of Amber and Nova. Nova~&~Amber~Spanking~Punishment.png
The change of the Ork Queen, what do you think? Astadia Ork's Queen.jpg
And a little look at how the characters will look in combat mode to be animated. Amber y Nova.jpg

guerreiro

Sep 10, 2020
Your understanding is appreciated. Many people believe that making a game is easy and cheap, but it is not, the truth is that thanks to the people who support the project this one keeps going. When people stop supporting him, the project will just die. I'm not an EA that can spend millions of dollars on an Anthem, and then just throw it away, I live a day just like the people who collaborate with me.
Nor am I going to be a hypocrite and say never download or resort to pirated pages, but as the creator of Minecraft would say: If you don't have money, pirate it, If you like it and if at any time your financial situation improves, buy it or support it. It is the philosophy that I followed, it is a pity that ps4 or 5 does not have the ps3 or ps2 games that at the time I could not buy. :(

Well here are some images of the next scene of Amber and Nova. View attachment 1096113
The change of the Ork Queen, what do you think? View attachment 1096117
And a little look at how the characters will look in combat mode to be animated. View attachment 1096112
The combat look seems a bit uncanny but at the same time charming, can't put it into words

Aug 6, 2019
This is easily one of the best games I have played, I haven't gotten this much enjoyment from a game like this since I first played FutaDomWorld back in 2019. Easily 10/10

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes