RPGM Hard Love - Darkest Desire Alpha [0.2.1] [MMV-DeepBride]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
Save File v0.10k

Not sure if complete but should have most of the stuff unlocked. All that's left to do is the halloween event which I found myself stuck on.

Reactions: brunzkopf

Wickkedkid

Nov 14, 2018
doors are all locked on Day 3 when trying to get lamp for ancient ruins, anyone have a good detailed guide?

SeuL7

Jul 19, 2023
j'ai rarement vue un rpgm aussi nul que ça, franchement j'ai essayé mais au niveau du donjon en ruine pour trouver les champignons il y a un combat avec 4 ennemis et franchement si vous l'avez passé gg a vous j'ai essayé 15 fois mais ça passe pas , triste un rpgm tour par tour ou tu es tous seul et des que tu te soigne de 9hp les ennemis t'en font perdre 10 , franchement je comprend pas tant pis je vais chercher meilleur jeu . Dommage j'avais bien avancé mais le système de combat pue et il y a rien d'expliqué .

SeuL7

Jul 19, 2023
doors are all locked on Day 3 when trying to get lamp for ancient ruins, anyone have a good detailed guide?
il faut aller sur la map ou il y a la tavern et en haut a gauche du moulin il y a un batiment de sorcier c'est la qu'on récupère la lampe magique ( moi aussi je pensais l'acheter au shop mais la logique dans ce jeux n'existe pas ) et après tu desinstallera le jeu au combat pour les champignons 4 ennemis VS toi seul .

xdidgafrn

Jan 30, 2020
Save File v0.10k

Not sure if complete but should have most of the stuff unlocked. All that's left to do is the halloween event which I found myself stuck on.
"Floral Path" is a typo, the seed spot is at the Wooden Path. I don't know where Margott is tho

Reactions: jampfl
Aug 12, 2019
Save File v0.10k

Getting some errors trying to use this save, sad because I remember this game being a suuuuper slow boil and I am just not here for that... Also got errors attempting to use the save under the download links.

ademosin12

Dec 8, 2022
could someone tell me where Margott might be? I need to speak with for the special fertilizer and they're not where they were before behind the school in the archery area. any help is appreciate ty:3

GeK7

May 3, 2017
could someone tell me where Margott might be? I need to speak with for the special fertilizer and they're not where they were before behind the school in the archery area. any help is appreciate ty:3
Entrance to the cave I believe

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes