VN Unity Completed Hard Times at Sequoia State Park [Final + Alice DLC] [Dirty Ink Games]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

firfun000

Feb 4, 2020
game have error, if click next text too fast while show inner image will occur error no show text more...

SadGhost123

Jan 27, 2018
Im running into an issue where the characters have no lines while talking. Just empty textboxes and sometimes none at all

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
The story-telling is not great. that 15mins of exposition looking at photos really killed my interest. I understand they want to establish the characters and setting, but each characters' back-story could be fleshed-out (hehe) in-game. They threw way too much boring shit in there, for me.

I will give it another go later and see if it grabs me.

The art fucking rules, so I want to press on.

Fnarkl

Nov 7, 2020
What a buggy mess. The text comes and goes, saves can't be loaded, you can't use space to click away images (only text).
Too bad cause the art is great and while very very short, the idea and backstory is fun.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
"DLC" is a funny way of saying "this isn't a finished game at all." The art style is great and characters are cute but i definitely don't agree with the idea of selling this game for $10 usd as a "completed" visual novel. They say they want to have 3 different paths with each of the girls getting 7 chapters dedicated to them but because its considered "complete" it pretty much sets them up to get off scott free if they just decide they don't want to continue with the "free dlc."

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
if anyone can donate a full save id appreciate it
A full save for what? did you bother to play it a single time? you literally cant miss the content and if you really want to see it you can take a minute to skip the text and see it all.

Turntablez

Oct 17, 2020
Character design, art, and story are really good but classifying this game as 'complete' was a huge mistake. Game is incredibly short and leaves a lot of concern for how much content the "DLC" will add. This felt more like a prologue than anything, and I hope they actually build more on the main story itself.

Reactions: jamonserrano

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
May Update -

Bug Fix
  • Adding Patron Credits and Keys
  • Bug fixing
  • DLC Outline planning
  • Future projects

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Tarango

Aug 6, 2017
I'd really love to know what jank AV you guys are using that flags an unencrypted 7zip archive with nothing but PNG files and standard LMZA compression.
the default windows security for w10 for me.
btw, i found a way : exclude the dl folder from your AV, extract the file and rename it. I think it's caused by the name "rip" for some reason.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Zippix
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes