VN Unity Completed Hard Times at Sequoia State Park [Final + Alice DLC] [Dirty Ink Games]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes
Sep 12, 2018

t some brand-new content here for you guys, as promised.
You'll be able to unlock story content and sex scenes for not one, but TWO of the supporting cast in Sequoia! Both Sara and Dubois get their own little segments-expanding out the roster of content by quite a bit!

The new content can be unlocked after completing the game for the first time - there should be an alternate start screen which lets you select the additional story path you would like to see!

CHANGELOG
Sara:
- 5 New Unique CGs
- 14,465 Words of Story & Dialogue
- 27 Variant CGs
- 34 Pop-Out Panels
Dubois:

- 5 New Unique CGs
- 17,589 Words of Story & Dialogue
- 25 Variant CGs
- 25 Pop-Out Panels

WORKUPLOAD
Can we get these genre tags Futa, Shemale and Trans separated?
It was fine to ignore for a while but noticing more western games coming out confusing the tags together :confused:
A lot of these games from western devs aren't Futa but either Shemale or Trans characters.
I just want to know what kind of game I am jumping into when I see it posted on this site :unsure:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Hello everyone!
We've got an update for you all!
The next DLC featuring Alice and Becky is about 50% complete!
Art assets are coming along nicely, such as CG's and backgrounds, also the scene directions are almost completed. We will also be working on the popup panels this month as well.
Once those are done, we can move on to programming and building the scene.
We've taken some much-needed time to collect ourselves and catch up on other overdue work outside the game, and now we are making headway into the final 2 DLC stuffs.
That's right, 2 DLC scenes. Doc the Bear will be getting a special one-off scene where he and Chloe go on a romantic date!
There will be a follow-up post containing the previews of the CG scenes with colors as well.
---
That's it for the update today! More coming soon!

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020

Hello everyone!
We've got an update for you all!
The next DLC featuring Alice and Becky is about 50% complete!
Art assets are coming along nicely, such as CG's and backgrounds, also the scene directions are almost completed. We will also be working on the popup panels this month as well.
Once those are done, we can move on to programming and building the scene.
We've taken some much-needed time to collect ourselves and catch up on other overdue work outside the game, and now we are making headway into the final 2 DLC stuffs.
That's right, 2 DLC scenes. Doc the Bear will be getting a special one-off scene where he and Chloe go on a romantic date!
There will be a follow-up post containing the previews of the CG scenes with colors as well.
---
That's it for the update today! More coming soon!
There's gonna be more? Amazing.

I really love the art style, and it's futa, so even better

F69z.one

Feb 28, 2020
guys I can't seem to make it run, anytime i try to open the game it starts with a little window with a nut with a filling bar and then nothing happens

Anyone help?

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Can we get these genre tags Futa, Shemale and Trans separated?
It was fine to ignore for a while but noticing more western games coming out confusing the tags together :confused:
A lot of these games from western devs aren't Futa but either Shemale or Trans characters.
I just want to know what kind of game I am jumping into when I see it posted on this site :unsure:
one could argue the logistical issues as splitting tags means more stuff to search around but damn, i've seen many shemale/trans games being labeled as futa, if there is no pussy then it's not futa, that's the whole influence from nips about this genre, else it's shemale/trans.
Yes, they're separate stories.
seems to be what happens after you finish the demo part.

Reactions: super_slicer

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
one could argue the logistical issues as splitting tags means more stuff to search around but damn, i've seen many shemale/trans games being labeled as futa, if there is no pussy then it's not futa, that's the whole influence from ***s about this genre, else it's shemale/trans.

seems to be what happens after you finish the demo part.
Point of order: I've seen plenty of Japanese works on hentai sites tagged "futanari", or even having the word in the title, where the futas didn't have pussies. Any chick-with-dick situation where the chick didn't start as a dude* (born intersexed, <grew dick above pussy>/<pussy turned into dick> due to magic or scifi tech shenanigans, whatever) seems to count. This strictly-defined classification scheme I keep seeing people trot out seems to be a western innovation.

*(If the chick-with-dick DID start as a dude, it's "genderbender" instead, and nine times out of ten that dick's disappearing after another squirt or two. But don't worry, he's not even gonna miss it, whatever turned him into a chick is also gonna mess with his brain so he wants to stay that way after a good deep dicking or two in his her new pussy.**)

** ...now that I actually took the time to spell that out... damn, hentai can be pretty fucked up sometimes. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: jsmitth529
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes