VN Unity Completed Hard Times at Sequoia State Park [Final + Alice DLC] [Dirty Ink Games]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Under Dev notes I saw this
Things we want
Voice acting for dialogues
Fully voiced narration
Voice acting for Sex Scene's These are things we will try to implement in the DLC if our initial release does well enough.
As of right now, it is not something we can easily include in the base game.
Can anyone tell me if this has been added yet?

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Under Dev notes I saw this
Things we want
Voice acting for dialogues
Fully voiced narration
Voice acting for Sex Scene's These are things we will try to implement in the DLC if our initial release does well enough.
As of right now, it is not something we can easily include in the base game.
Can anyone tell me if this has been added yet?
No. Still a great game, though.

Cappucinn0

Oct 8, 2019
so is this game worth to play? i see many review say that this game is have good art but just early stage
and some comment say its just text reading simulator.
i wanna download but i have to know its worth coz my hardrive is very smol

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
so is this game worth to play? i see many review say that this game is have good art but just early stage
and some comment say its just text reading simulator.
i wanna download but i have to know its worth coz my hardrive is very smol
Personally I'd say no. The art is good, but there's like a million words and not many CGs. Most of the time feels like it's being verbose just for the sake of it.

Reactions: fugazi666

13lokiz

Sep 12, 2020
So is this game actually complete or are they still gaming the early access?

Last time I played it also said complete, but there was only one sex scene and less than an hour of playtime. Fraudulent bullshit.

AliceGameSlut

Apr 17, 2017
You know I complain often that we need more games that don't use "futa" or "trap" because they're transphobic terms and whatnot but holy shit the first 5 minutes of this game are full on "please just call me a slur instead I'm begging you"

roguelikel

Jul 22, 2020
I'm bugged or the third dlc is setted to 5/6 (idk what that mean) for you guys too? Anyone knows what am i missing?

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
Personally I'd say no. The art is good, but there's like a million words and not many CGs. Most of the time feels like it's being verbose just for the sake of it.
thanks for helping me quit earlier than i normally would, being fooled by the nice visuals, probably like many others. seriously, if i wanted to read walls of text, i'd read more meaningful stuff than the futa's inner banter here.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Hi,

Can anyone help me with a guide or walkthrough for the Dubois content?
Ive got 5 out of 6 something.
Running out of ideas

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes