VN Unity Completed Hard Times at Sequoia State Park [Final + Alice DLC] [Dirty Ink Games]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I would recommend anyone who is interested to download this while you still can. All the DLs except Mega and Workupload have been DMCA'd at the time of this comment.
Next time, don't bother posting about it, that won't accomplish anything - there aren't enough moderators to actively watch every thread. Scroll to the bottom of the OP, click "report", click "other", and type in the "more information" message box what the issue is (in this case, "all links dead except Mega and Workupload". That lets the upload team know they need to reupload them. You don't need to do it this time, I already did.

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
How do you rollback? I didnt see an option to do that on screen like other games. Is there a key I should press?
I normally use the scroll-wheel in my mouse for the rollback. Just rollback once from the "error state" dialogue and then continue normally.

Reactions: GokutheG

henapi3293

Feb 2, 2020
The error state seems to be the end of the main game. There is nothing after since all the pictures seems to unlock. It's just bad coding

prisoner416

Jan 3, 2018
I've still got a few things locked in the gallery, if anyone has a save file. Overall, good game, wish there was more of it or voice acting. Kind of hope it gets a sequel.

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
How does a game like this get marked with a 'completed' tag when there's a major error that every second poster complains about, and the plot does not get resolved anyway? Clearly this can't be the final release, right?

(Complaints aside, super hot game, love futa on female, more please)

Aug 8, 2017
How does a game like this get marked with a 'completed' tag when there's a major error that every second poster complains about, and the plot does not get resolved anyway? Clearly this can't be the final release, right?

(Complaints aside, super hot game, love futa on female, more please)
When the devs themselves say it's done, it gets marked as completed. In this case, they're going for an initially minimal product with a lot of promised DLC. It's a model that depends on consumer trust, and generally works better for long-standing studios that have built a reputation for following through (e.g. Paradox games are generally a bit bare-bones on release, but come into their own after a couple DLCs and accompanying patches). The problem with new studios trying it is, even though I'm enough of an optimist to expect them to want to and try to uphold their promise, I'm not entirely convinced they'll still survive in a state to keep expanding the game in a year or two. There are plenty here who aren't as hopelessly optimistic as I am who don't even trust that they'll try.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes