VN Unity Completed Hard Times at Sequoia State Park [Final + Alice DLC] [Dirty Ink Games]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
You know I complain often that we need more games that don't use "futa" or "trap" because they're transphobic terms and whatnot but holy shit the first 5 minutes of this game are full on "please just call me a slur instead I'm begging you"
They are not transphobic in any way, they not even mean the same as a trans
trap is a term for a guy that looks like a girl and last time I checked looking like a girl or femenine ina guy does not mean it is trans in any way.
Futa is quite literaly the Japanese term for hermaphroditism and last time I checked trans people are persons that changed gender, not people that are both male and female genitalia.
If you find it transphobic it is your problem but those terms have no link with it at all.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
They are not transphobic in any way, they not even mean the same as a trans
trap is a term for a guy that looks like a girl and last time I checked looking like a girl or femenine ina guy does not mean it is trans in any way.
Futa is quite literaly the Japanese term for hermaphroditism and last time I checked trans people are persons that changed gender, not people that are both male and female genitalia.
If you find it transphobic it is your problem but those terms have no link with it at all.
Bruh, don't bother engaging with people like that. They're either disingenuous or delusional, neither of which can be dealt with on an internet forum. Besides, you're giving them a reason to post more and haven't we all suffered enough after reading their words the first time?

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Did anyone manage to acess Alice DLC? I really think the unlock option is broken but there is no update from the patreon since

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Could someone reupload this? All links seem to be down.
The staff won't necessarily see a comment. What you want to do is go back to the original post (OP), click the report button at the bottom, click "other", and then type "all download links dead" in the notes box. On this forum, the report button is also for upkeep issues like this, not just for dealing with trolls.

...you don't need to do it this time, since I already did, but next time, you'll know what to do.

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
Could someone help me? My saves don't function, clicking one of them does nothing then turns the screen black. Great game but it really drags me down a peg having to start from the beginning every time I want to play.

Edit: Great, now even the game even goes black screen when I try to start a new game.

Last edited:

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I keep running into an error state after leaving the boss's office and was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this so I can keep playing?

Reactions: Nessiah and kaapr
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes