4.00 star(s) 35 Votes

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Hey Kuranai, has this game been abandoned? Last update on Patreon was on November 26th.
Kuranai usually updates every 3 months. Most dev does update every 3 months. It hasn't quite been 3 months but to come out and ask if it's been abandoned after over 2 months is a bit too much IMO.

Reactions: ziggy81 and Kuranai

minasetaki

May 1, 2019
just to make sure, i download version chapter 12, but when i play through the end it say "chapter 11 end"

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
No dev didn't ghost us, he is just having troubles with rendering some scenes in DAZ, and says the plan now is do whatever it takes to get this update out
any update?????

Like man...
Hmm... Well, the developer was posting regular weekly updates (which I can't read) on Patreon up until February 10, but nothing on that site since then.

He doesn't have that much of a following on Patreon; only 19 Patrons for $67/month. When I see numbers like that when a developer has gone silent, I begin to worry about the future of the game.

It's probably too early for us to just give up on the game, but not too early to be concerned.

Mar 5, 2023
I'm here, had a myriad of bs with daz, pushing thru the renders while experiencing crashes. So I'm pretty much camping the pc so I can restart the render whenever it breaks, that's pretty much it.
Yeah, it happened to me last week, PC crashed out of the blue and it won't respond no matter what I tried, finally got it checked by a certified professional and they said motherboard is pretty much done for. It isn't any old system either. I'm still not sure how did it happened and without any noticeable fault to begin with.

Alas! But it is what it is, the overall quality isn't the same that it used to be, though we've progressed rapidly with the latest generations and processing power is better than ever. Lifespan not so much.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes