Mod Ren'Py Hard to Love [S1 v0.0.42 & S2 v0.062] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
That's great news!
Then, wouldn't it be better to update the version number of the mod as well? Or, at least add what you just said to the first post? To prevent the sort of confusion other clueless souls like me could have.
Thanks!
Apologies. As noted above the dev made it clear in his changelog but I understand that not everyone reads those and I never got around to perfecting my thread title and OP. Honestly I've been chasing my tail lately keeping everything updated and fighting site politics.

It's now done. Regards.
1681994827524.png

Reactions: performant

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
New release just came out in Patreon, so looking forward to your mod once it comes out for the public

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
New release just came out in Patreon, so looking forward to your mod once it comes out for the public
Thanks for the heads-up bud. I'll have to start prep soon then... I haven't updated the mod's Core code since ~December... much has changed in 5 months. Oh boy, here we go...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Here's the VN's changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm on the fence here. Appears the dev keeps adding features each update that are already in the mod. I'll have to take a look and think of how I'm going to handle this project going forward.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Maintenance Update (v0.041/v0.042)

Go get you some.

Links in the OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

Changelog:
  • Updated to the latest Core v7b in preparation of the next VN update
  • Features added (as always)
I still don't know how I'm going to proceed with this VN. Seems the dev is incorporating some or possibly many features of the mod in the VN directly. I'll decide once the VN update is released. SaveFixer will remain in the OP indefinitely regardless of decision.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969

Have you decided if you are going to continue this? I know you said since the game does a lot of what your mod does you were undecided, as the update is out.

Hard to Love [v0.05] [Qori Gaming]
Appreciate the heads-up. According to the changelog there's much to be concerned about on my end... I'll report back once I figure out what he's done and how many of my features are now incorporated into the VN as is.

Reactions: Jeespoks

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Appreciate the heads-up. According to the changelog there's much to be concerned about on my end... I'll report back once I figure out what he's done and how many of my features are now incorporated into the VN as is.
Alright, you know me, probably be forever before I even get around to play it, at least you can save some data with the compressed version :coffee:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well... let the drama begin.

This is a confusing mess at first glance. The loading screen says "Season 2" and we haven't even finished Season 1 (it's only four small episodes, this is the fifth). Oh boy, grab some popcorn.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

This is a confusing mess at first glance. The loading screen says "Season 2" and we haven't even finished Season 1 (it's only four small episodes, this is the fifth). Oh boy, grab some popcorn.
I have beef stew and biscuits withs some dew, good enough? :whistle:

Reactions: Sancho1969

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021

Sounds like a branding attempt to make it look like more's been achieved than has been achieved.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes