Mod Ren'Py Hard to Love [S1 v0.0.42 & S2 v0.062] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

elver galarge

Oct 27, 2018
someone please have mercy on me and make an android port of this game with the mod included, my pc is dead and i can only play on android, i know i'm poor :(

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just got caught up with the Dev, wonder what the dad is hiding, but anyways, no problems I came across from your mod. Thank you so very much for your work on this!!!

Reactions: Sancho1969

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Sancho1969 hey buddy I guess your mod doesn't need to be updated for v0.042 since the update just fixes a bug pointed out by you?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 hey buddy I guess your mod doesn't need to be updated for v0.042 since the update just fixes a bug pointed out by you?
Correct. The dev and I PM's quite a bit, so he might have fixed it a slightly different way but the end result will be the same (assuming he fully understood which I believe he did/does). I'll verify it later for grins but all should be just fine. It's the bug I posted about here.

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Correct. The dev and I PM's quite a bit, so he might have fixed it a slightly different way but the end result will be the same (assuming he fully understood which I believe he did/does). I'll verify it later for grins but all should be just fine. It's the bug I posted about here.
Oh, it shouldn't? Since you added your own fix to that bug in the mod I was thinking it would conflict with the new one from the dev. In any case I'll hold off on installing the new version until you can verify, but looking forward to the next main update regardless ;)

Reactions: Punto

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Not sure if this question should be directed towards you or Dark Assassin, im playing his Android port that includes your mod, for the 1st two choices that have a 'Sancho Split' (doing all choices) that 'cheat' to do both is grayed out. I read the part that said it may be active or not depending on the version, im playing 0.04 and I get these choices grayed out:

Screenshot_20230129-103503_Hard to Love.jpg
Screenshot_20230129-103503_Hard to Love.jpg
Does anyone know *Why* I can't use the 'cheat' option to do both choices?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Not sure if this question should be directed towards you or Dark Assassin, im playing his Android port that includes your mod, for the 1st two choices that have a 'Sancho Split' (doing all choices) that 'cheat' to do both is grayed out. I read the part that said it may be active or not depending on the version, im playing 0.04 and I get these choices grayed out:

View attachment 2349310
View attachment 2349305
Does anyone know *Why* I can't use the 'cheat' option to do both choices?
That is impossible to occur at that particular choice in the mod so it's something DA fucked up. The Split at that choice is not even visible if the choice is inactive (disabled/not selectable) which can only occur if the ChoiceGuide is toggled Off. But you obviously have it toggled On since the first two choices are representing the ChoiceGuide (if toggled Off there would be no guide displayed at all). This is what happens when folks fuck around with things they don't fully understand... they break them.

Ak07

Nov 13, 2018
Screenshot_20230319-193758.jpg
Guys, since Android port is not available for all games, i play those in Joiplay. But Sanchomod is not working in this game. I pasted the mod inside game folder. But gallery is empty and as you can on the image, after clicking on the start button, game is not starting. Please help

performant

Aug 21, 2022
The reason for v0.042 game update was to fix a bug Sancho found, that he fixed in the v0.041 mod.
In other words you can use this mod for v0.042
That's great news!
Then, wouldn't it be better to update the version number of the mod as well? Or, at least add what you just said to the first post? To prevent the sort of confusion other clueless souls like me could have.
Thanks!

perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
That's great news!
Then, wouldn't it be better to update the version number of the mod as well? Or, at least add what you just said to the first post? To prevent the sort of confusion other clueless souls like me could have.
Thanks!
It's in the changelog on the games OP. Sancho's a tireless, dedicated, beast of a Modder and he most assuredly got busy working on his other countless projects.

Reactions: performant
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes