Mod Ren'Py Hard to Love [S1 v0.0.42 & S2 v0.062] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
When it rains it pours... getting used to downpours this year. I'm going to stay on the BW update for now... it's more important to me and there's literally thousands waiting for me on it.
Well, I love and respect your work regardless. Thanks for all you do.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
are you ever making mod for the remake?
Am I "ever"? This update just dropped a few hours ago, so I don't know yet. See post here (and it's hyperlink within it). I have to seriously evaluate the current update situation as it now stands since the dev hasn't responded to my post from last month (v0.1 update drop) at all.

I supported this young lady from the very start (even adding special features to the mod per her requests) but I never expected to be stabbed in the back with this "dual remake" tbh. I'm still looking into the new content to see how deep the knife wound is.

bhk1990

Mar 22, 2020
Am I "ever"? This update just dropped a few hours ago, so I don't know yet. See post here (and it's hyperlink within it). I have to seriously evaluate the current update situation as it now stands since the dev hasn't responded to my post from last month (v0.1 update drop) at all.

I supported this young lady from the very start (even adding special features to the mod per her requests) but I never expected to be stabbed in the back with this "dual remake" tbh. I'm still looking into the new content to see how deep the knife wound is.
wasn't any emoji that really fit but if you keep going on the mod its your choice dont let anyone change your mind if you do or dont keep it up with this one i read last months messages and fully see why it bothers you and love your work on all the other games as well

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, she's gone completely down the AI code generative rabbit hole at this point. I see signature Copilot breadcrumbs all in this update and can see how the next progressions into remaking Ep4-6 are going to play out in structure. Copilot AI is still so stupid that it has replaced all her script coding text with variables for each and every dialogue frame and created a new file that has those variables (keys) as a massive dictionary with just the text defined. It's extremely inefficient.

I also found the "hidden" walkthrough code. See post I made here in the VN's thread if curious.

Later I'll post examples of a non-AI generated type of story script and show comparisons to this one for a bit of educational/knowledge discussion so what I'm saying here makes sense to those that are non-tech savvy.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
still doesnt understand shit what happends,i dunno why devs try to overcomplicate things,if there is a simple solution stay on that one,why to generate so much confusion with a shitty ai program.....a remake of renders i can accpet but a rmeake of all the code about beong generated by ai program,i cant.....i can ssome devs thinking well this is much easy i dont need to get my hands writing all that code or whatever is it,and pay and use a program to do it fo them,but then this ovecomplicate things alot,.i love the game before this shit,....now the story unless comes with a 180 degree back to where is was ,i cant see myself comited to this dev again,not only bcs the change in script but also the change in the code,didnt like at all,...renders are still good enough but thats doesnt seel it for me...

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Well, she's gone completely down the AI code generative rabbit hole at this point. I see signature Copilot breadcrumbs all in this update and can see how the next progressions into remaking Ep4-6 are going to play out in structure. Copilot AI is still so stupid that it has replaced all her script coding text with variables for each and every dialogue frame and created a new file that has those variables (keys) as a massive dictionary with just the text defined. It's extremely inefficient.

I also found the "hidden" walkthrough code. See post I made here in the VN's thread if curious.

Later I'll post examples of a non-AI generated type of story script and show comparisons to this one for a bit of educational/knowledge discussion so what I'm saying here makes sense to those that are non-tech savvy.
I dont understand the whole situation but what I do understand is that it sucks big time and the dev did you dirty. Your mod is a godsend and the gold standard for any game.

Tbh I'd be more than happy even if you just did the unlock, most of the games I'm just looking for the gallery unlock :)

Reactions: Silentdeath8

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
We are in a Pirates website right ? then just act like one... post the unlock mod & call it a day :sneaky:
It's not like the Dev can do or tell anything about it after all :ROFLMAO:

vonamatas

Jun 23, 2021
she's gone completely down the AI code generative rabbit hole at this point
oh shit!

I'm not from the US, and I wonder at what university they teach such crappy programming -> because AI didn't invent this method/procedure itself, it learned it from (numerous) examples.
BTW, there wasn't - yet - a game on F95 that was written by AI, with AI-generated graphics and AI-generated code.
It hasn't happened yet... I guess ;-)

Unfortunately, random combinations of two of these three elements are basically "new norm" in KN/VN "games".

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
oh shit!

I'm not from the US, and I wonder at what university they teach such crappy programming -> because AI didn't invent this method/procedure itself, it learned it from (numerous) examples.
BTW, there wasn't - yet - a game on F95 that was written by AI, with AI-generated graphics and AI-generated code.
It hasn't happened yet... I guess ;-)

Unfortunately, random combinations of two of these three elements are basically "new norm" in KN/VN "games".
microsoooft created copilot which is an AI driven coding "assistant". It's global, not just NA based.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021

Sweet holy fuck, 'AI' generated code? If I can't trust a creator to do their own work, then everything else they claim authorship of is now suspect. If you're willing to use AI to generate code (or images), what stopping you from just having it crap out the script and dialogue as well? Now I feel like I need to ignore this game on principal...

Reactions: shamtiiomi
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes