Mod Ren'Py Hard to Love [S1 v0.0.42 & S2 v0.062] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Another great mod by Sancho1969!

Anybody know what the "special traits" are that the mother and daughter have as true/false options in the MiniStat screen?
Good morning. Many of the variables haven't been used yet by the dev so we don't know their true intent. That's why most of the Event variables in the choices don't have "SanchoNotes" to elaborate what the outcome is yet... 'cause we simply don't know. It'll take the dev stopping the constant revamp of older content and putting that effort into new content to move the story forward so we'll truly know... then I can go back and recode previous choices accordingly.

Reactions: UnDoubleUpUhUh
May 13, 2018
Good morning. Many of the variables haven't been used yet by the dev so we don't know their true intent. That's why most of the Event variables in the choices don't have "SanchoNotes" to elaborate what the outcome is yet... 'cause we simply don't know. It'll take the dev stopping the constant revamp of older content and putting that effort into new content to move the story forward so we'll truly know... then I can go back and recode previous choices accordingly.
Thanks for the info. Thorough and detail-oriented as all your other output.

I know I'm not the only user here who would happily contribute to your efforts should you ever open that channel up.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I know I'm not the only user here who would happily contribute to your efforts should you ever open that channel up.
I can't and won't do that. See my profile's "about" page as to why (written years ago). It would be beyond hypocritical of me to go against the fundamental reason I share my personal projects with fellow site members tbh. I appreciate the offer though, that means more to me than any monetary contributions ever could. I only seek good karma. Regards.

Reactions: skrusher

ShepardRahl

May 21, 2018
Is there a way to turn off the music info tab? I've been through the mod options and I can't find anything.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is there a way to turn off the music info tab? I've been through the mod options and I can't find anything.
SanchoCheats: it's toggled On/Off from there. That setting is saved on a per save file basis (it's not persistent), and defaults to On if a new playthrough or otherwise never toggled Off.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hello, I am translating this game and need to unpack and change the font. However, the rpa package or rpyc file in your mod is encrypted, and I can’t translate the modified content. Moreover, the mod can’t run after unpacking the rpa. How can I decrypt your files?
If you desire to translate the base VN then knock yourself out, that's the devs asset not mine and has nothing to do with my work. If you desire to translate SanchoMod then I'm not interested and don't condone it being done third-party as there's zero ability on my part to insure integrity nor quality of my work and brand.

"How can I decrypt your files?" - that's a ridiculous question.
  • Homeowner: Leaves home for work and locks the front door on the way out.
  • Stranger: Passing by homeowner's driveway, stops homeowner and asks for a key to the door.
  • Homeowner: o_O:rolleyes:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes