Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
That looks very neat! :eek: Most likely there will be duplicates and some weird stuff, as I'm learning on my own how to use Ren'py! I hope one day to have a real coder in my team or freelancer. You have done a great job! Thanks for modding my game !
Good afternoon. Delivered as promised here is the OEM menu code cleaned up and made proper, allowing even greater efficiency and keeping this portion of the scripts orthodox. I've added comments to assist in understanding what and why things were done. Use it, don't use it, learn from it, ignore and delete it... whatever you wish it's your call. I'm using it the mod creation anyway so a form of it will be there regardless.

BTW, who the (F-Bomb) wrote the camera code? There's way to make it tighter for sure but there's some rather elite code in it. That is not from a rookie who's learning code. Hell, even most above average coders couldn't understand it tbh.

Anyway, regards.

Mar 6, 2021
When developing, my two cents.
Keep your focus, do what you planned, what you want to show. Don't fall into the illusion of wanting to please everyone.
Change something, as long as you agree, that's fine. But if you start following ideas, requests, you will end up turning your game into a mess, and turning it into something totally different from what you planned.
Remember, each person is an individual, with different tastes and fetishes, and if you start putting themes (genres) to try to please these people, it will snowball, you will please some and displease others, no there's a way to avoid that.
And remember again, you will only be able to do something well done if you do it with love and dedication. And that you won't be able to do just for the sake of doing and trying to please.
In short, the game is yours, the reins are in your hands, don't let them fall for other people's fetishes and tastes.
And in closing, I'm looking forward to some very hot scenes with my beautiful Isabella.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I don't reckon I've ever tried to code a scene gallery this small. Pretty tricky to code it all to fit in that little window. Disregard the scenes being incomplete, I'll flesh out the other scenes later, this is just for GUI placement and sizing purposes:
1648947422462.png

I'll have to rework the menu code a bit more. A new context entry for renaming the player works fine like all my other mods (SanchoMod's gallery is always isolated from the main VN, so you can name whatever you want in the gallery and there's zero effect in standard playthrough), but after entry is complete it's kicking back to the main menu.
1648946517489.png

I missed something when I reworked the transclude coding earlier... ゆかな got tricky with the screen code somewhere, I just gotta find it. Anyway, time for a Crown & Coke and getting back to it. Regards.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
ゆかな consider rendering a proper animation file for the following (called in the menu screens) which needlessly burdens systems' processors (gpu and/or cpu) repeating the almost 300 images over and over. This truly should be a vid file imho. Four test systems at my studio had processor heat drop anywhere from 3-10 degrees by simply removing the loop:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Hard to Love - MultiMod Edition
HTL_SM_Cover.jpg

Go get you some.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v5f with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information, exhaustive previews, and FAQ can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Temporary Note: Link above is now live. Enjoy.

Last edited:

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Ah my apologies. Since the developer has 3 endings planned, I was just curious if one of them was that and it wasn't my intention to influence the developer....but...regarding spoilers, I do hope so too lol.
there probably will. From the game so far, the daughter seems to be the FMC. Game endings would feel incomplete without one route that’s just between MC and the FMC.

what I’m curious is what are the other 2. 1 would be harem… but what about the last one? Seems like there should be more endings given the amount of characters.

Theodore1985

Dec 2, 2021
Here's my unofficial android port of Hard to Love v0.02 Alpha with Ripson Walkthrough Mod

Download

Mega

How
Here's my unofficial android port of Hard to Love v0.02 Alpha with Ripson Walkthrough Mod

Download

Mega

How can I find Auto mod

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes