Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Great prologue, something tells me the daughter and her aunt share more DNA than they should lol.

I find odd how at times the MC calls her daughter "daughter", I don't think I've heard of it but english isn't my first language.

Reactions: Tarona

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Great prologue, something tells me the daughter and her aunt share more DNA than they should lol.

I find odd how at times the MC calls her daughter "daughter", I don't think I've heard of it but english isn't my first language.
Since the game is also on patreon it may be a case where the Subscribestar version just replaces whatever the mc calls Isabella in the patreon version with daughter. Or it can depend on where the devs are from. In portuguese and spanish for example that is a very common thing.

Reactions: Eric_Draven

dDeux

Dec 22, 2018
Please, add the option to lower the opacity in the textbox in the upcoming updates :alien:.

Also, good game. Nothing better than a good old incest with mother, sister and daughter with amazing renders. I just hope the relationships dont get too rushed.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Hard To Love [v0.01 Bugfix] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.27 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 161 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 127 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Sith1ord

Sep 30, 2017
That's what it says apparently
On the other hand, that is a pretty early start
On the other hand, maybe that's what they are going for? or maybe they were meaning that the dad isn't his dad and he has two younger sisters plus a younger half-sister? or maybe two stepsisters and a sister? I'm not sure...
On the other hand, I have mixed thoughts based on the summary but maybe I'll try it anyways and see how it goes.
1644022034717.png

Jul 13, 2018
why some girls have beard like Amber :rolleyes:. Also why is my favorite LI the one that seems to have died Antonetta. So far from the prologue i am not interested in anyone else , i am not into incest so if there is an LI that isn't incest i will most likely choose that one if i like her

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Shubhojitpopo

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
PROMO-NANAMI.png

Hello community.
I tell you that in our next update v. 0.02 we will have a new member in our story: she's Nanami, a girl with a cute personality, friend of Madison and Isabella.

Spoiler alert!

In the next update Madison and Nanami will get some interesting experiences.

*PinkCat*
XOXO

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018

I do with my two. "Daughter mine" is another phrase of affection I occasionally use.

Reactions: Nicodenus

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Here's my WT & Cheat Mod for Hard To Love v0.05
Refer to this for full experience.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also adds mod options for better choices, AS PER ME.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 108 Votes