Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Definitely one of the better VNs here.
It is well written, and you can take that from someone who isn't really into incest stuff.
The renders are really good, and the faces are not something you see everywhere else.

I will follow this with great interest. :)

SpecialXSauce

Jun 6, 2018
All the girls look great except for Madison. Imo, she should look more like her mother and father (aka her mother/grandmother and father/half-brother/MC because we all know what happened lol). The freckles look less like freckles and more like blemished skin.

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
I can't type anything on the phone, is it bugged or is it me?
You have to click on your keyboard, for example press "z" several times until the text is completed, yeah is stupid and annoying, but thank god is the only bad thing in this VN.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Finally managed to try this game out and wow it's great. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how the journey goes for MC and how the story unfolds. Really hope Antonella is alive somewhere.

URMfollower22

Jun 5, 2022
Dev Yukana: Great game. Solid 2 releases. Can't review yet (account to young and/or don't have enough posts yet).

Suggestion: Could you please implement save game name features?
https://f95zone.to/threads/save-game-description-1-3-4-mattock.88350/
does not work with your game.

And since the URM mod detected multi-point choice paths (ex: checking out options give different points in release 2), it'll be hard for me to not fuck up on multi-saves and loads without save game names. If it's not possible because of your engine, don't worry about it. I'll deal.

ゆかな

Yukana
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2021
Dev Yukana: Great game. Solid 2 releases. Can't review yet (account to young and/or don't have enough posts yet).

Suggestion: Could you please implement save game name features?
https://f95zone.to/threads/save-game-description-1-3-4-mattock.88350/
does not work with your game.

And since the URM mod detected multi-point choice paths (ex: checking out options give different points in release 2), it'll be hard for me to not fuck up on multi-saves and loads without save game names. If it's not possible because of your engine, don't worry about it. I'll deal.
Hi, I suggest you install SanchoMod as soon is available to this version (it has the savegame name mod). I don't wanna mess with GUI again, not yet, till I get some solid 5 chapters. I even have some code I need to implement thanks to Sancho, but it will have to wait, yet. Thank you a lot for your words of encouragement. :love:

gaunterodimm

May 12, 2020
Yukana you obviously have a great music taste,could you please add the thing to show the name of the song? It's the first game ever to drive me to use Shazam.And by the way,nice plot,great story,incredible renders.Perhaps dick too long but it's your game right? Keep up the good work,I wish you the best!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ゆかな

ゆかな

Yukana
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2021
Yukana you obviously have a great music taste,could you please add the thing to show the name of the song? It's the first game ever to drive me to use Shazam.And by the way,nice plot,great story,incredible renders.Perhaps dick too long but it's your game right? Keep up the good work,I wish you the best!!
Uhm I will ask if Sancho could do it if he wants (I could provide him the list of the songs). As I said before I don't wanna mess with GUI again, yet, till I get some 5 chapters. And well about the dick, lol... yeah, perhaps. :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: gaunterodimm

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Is the developer japanese? If so then I think it is kind of rare for them to modelling the character by using daz3d but not something like honey select.
Btw, will the game end in harem or we need to finally choose one in the end?
I wonder is amber still virgin or not at now or she has already had sex with mc in the past. :unsure:

Last edited:

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
Is the developer japanese? If so then I think it is kind of rare for them to modelling the character by using daz3d but not something like honey select.
Btw, will the game end in harem or we need to finally choose one in the end?
I wonder is amber still virgin or not at now or she has already had sex with mc in the past. :unsure:
Yes
Yes and yes
Some pages ago, developer talked about endings. There will be harem and personal routes for every major girl, if thats for your liking
as for the last question... Stay tuned for more

3.80 star(s) 108 Votes