3.90 star(s) 41 Votes

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
I'm pretty sure the admin that posted this is actually a bot that a lot of the other admins use for posting and im betting whichever one is actually OP stopped using the account for some reason. someone else may have to start posting updates or at least contact the mods.
Nope, he's a moderator and was last seen yesterday, it's written on his profile. He just ignores y'all I guess c:

• Sad
Reactions: 9inchz

Da Vinci

Sep 6, 2018
Nope, he's a moderator and was last seen yesterday, it's written on his profile. He just ignores y'all I guess c:
"Also I'm just a bot that is used by all the staff when they don't want their name attached to things, what would I know."
-a recent post on his profile page.

also his 'about': "fake mod"
'signature': "I am not real"

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
"Also I'm just a bot that is used by all the staff when they don't want their name attached to things, what would I know."

OK I kind of an idiot... But it's still used, so my point still stands

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
Game could be pretty good if it had A LOT more animations. Right now it's mostly text.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

KLX is an actual mod, he likes taking the piss out of gullible people that fall for his shit.

He also likes futa ... a LOT.

• Haha
Reactions: 9inchz

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Who told you the MC's a female?
The summary did.
"a thinking/learning droid who has recently escaped her owners and is on the run"
Straight from the summary. Also, there would never be any reason for an android to ever have a prostate, even if it were male.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
A) They're just prounouns.
B) Correct me if I'm wrong but the MC is a pleasure bot.
C) Check out the tags.
A pronoun that denotes gender. Him and her are still gender specific pronouns.
A 'pleasure bot' still wouldn't have one. Only the owner of said prostate feels it. So a machine wouldn't need a small bundle of nerves.
And what about the tags? It doesn't have a 'main character' tag. And from the comments damn near every sexable character is a trans. So your 'C' is invalid.

EllaKrael

Aug 9, 2017
A pronoun that denotes gender. Him and her are still gender specific pronouns.
He/Him and She/Her have been used as gender neutral pronouns since the 1700s in many writings, in England anyway, so don't always denote a gender (they do far more often than not though!).

My only gripe with this game has already been covered: that the MC is complaining about things the creator(s) sees/feels in today's society that largely don't exist in the game world they've created (atm); e.g. The oppression that isn't there, The stigma of identity when characters can get mods/change as they wish (if they have the credits?), The man hate when there are only a couple of small male encounters (that can be disabled) and no real male NPCs - all of which makes the MC hard to relate to when they mention these issues.
In other games (e.g. Anna's EA) there are male characters who are a-holes, there are normally some good ones too as not everybody in a grouped identity is the same but your superiors at work and ppl of authority are normally bad, so when the MC in those games complains about men/oppression you can empathise with them.

I think if some a-holes (maybe a nice guy too for balance) were added to the game that have actual plot/impact then the MC would seem a lot less "whiny" as others put it, and more relate-able to players. Maybe there are already plans to introduce the CEO of the company that built her, and I assume owner of the force that was chasing her in the beginning, later on (as we are still quite low in version number) to show us the struggle is real (for those complaining about tumblr mentality I'm sure they will make the evil CEO a "white straight christian cis-male" so you have something else to complain about :p).

It's still a good game though and I hope it gets better!

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
He/Him and She/Her have been used as gender neutral pronouns since the 1700s in many writings, in England anyway, so don't always denote a gender (they do far more often than not though!).
Please give some concrete examples. When I looked into it, I only found one instance of 'he' being able to be used as a gender neutral pronoun in the English language. I assume 'she' may still count when the same conditions are met.
And that situation is only when describing a generic, non-specific character with no major description. So only in the situation when the character not only isn't known, but doesn't matter. Something like Villager A.

EllaKrael

Aug 9, 2017
And that situation is only when describing a generic, non-specific character with no major description. So only in the situation when the character not only isn't known, but doesn't matter. Something like Villager A.
You are correct that they are most often used as generics, esp. to describe groups of mixed gender or for instances where "he/she" would apply, in the same way that man is used to mean mankind as opposed to just men, but genderless he was used by Swift, Dickens, and Austen. Much of the usage will be found in academia (but what do they know :ROFLMAO:) especially by grammarians (who criticised singular they for requiring pluralised verbs and that it couldn't be used with "is": "He is", "She is", "They is", and tried to force English to work like Latin) - most famous of these grammarians would probably be Anne Fisher (why she advocated for "he" and not "she" I do not know).
Just for perspective both Dickens and Austen also used singular they, along with Chaucer and Shakespeare (although Shakespeare also used "it" as a pronoun for a person at least once).

Another example is RPG Rulebooks which used he as genderless (some provide an insert explaining this). Due to the push back over the years on using he as genderless by those who said that it led readers to think GM roles were for men only has led to some now using she (or alternating she with he) as genderless.

Edit: Someone mentioned to me that the American authors Ann Leckie (used genderless he) and Seth Godin (used she as genderless pronoun in one and alternated usage of he and she in another book), but I haven't read their works so can't confirm.

Sidenote (off-topic? as this discussion was about the use of her identifying gender): English also includes the un-gendered singular pronoun "One" (which was often used to refer to one's self rather than an other - so could cause misunderstandings) that has also been used as generic for groups - there is some stigma for using one as a pronoun due to social class-ism (perceived education levels) and it forces one to start referring to one as one throughout one's speech :confused:.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes