• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Nice game with interesting game-play. Always liked pixel based works. But boy, the choice of language used in some areas are.. off putting, to say the least. I won't invoke any examples as I don't really want to start any debates. But since I am averse to reviewing works that are still WIP, just thought I'd put my two cents here for future reference if I ever decide to do a turnaround.

Yea, the development speed doesn't seem stellar either. Like I read somewhere before, humans are creatures that have a finite amount time. A game taking years to develop is just bound to loose interested players overtime.

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes