3.90 star(s) 41 Votes

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
Great art!

View attachment 3207969 View attachment 3207992 View attachment 3208002 View attachment 3207983 View attachment 3207996 View attachment 3207986
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1. To extract use
  2. Then rename all .tex files to .png (for example using PowerRename [Windows PowerToys])
  3. If you and imagemagick, you can then put animations into folders and make gifs automatically:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yep its pretty good, would have been nice if the hair adapted to the hair you got on your char

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
Can I get a full save?
Can I get a full save? Please:cry:
goes in ...\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\HARDCODED\

Not quite a complete save but has nearly every questline up to date, with the exception of one of the characters introduced since v0.4 (available for hangouts in the menu) and possibly something I just never ran across, I'm not really looking up walkthroughs or whatever but I explored pretty thoroughly.

DIRGER

Dec 6, 2017

Not quite a complete save but has nearly every questline up to date, with the exception of one of the characters introduced since v0.4 (available for hangouts in the menu) and possibly something I just never ran across, I'm not really looking up walkthroughs or whatever but I explored pretty thoroughly.
Thank you so much and this is simply chic! Respect and respect to you bro!(y):love::giggle:

Reactions: mullovergem

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017

Thank you.

Reactions: Toastytoasty

blubberello

Jun 28, 2019
This is the one question I always find myself asking... Mac version when, where - yes, no? Thanks in advance to the boss!

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Well, A. There's tons of games that don't have any futa or sissification. I'd recommend just blacklisting the relevant tags if it bothers you when you search for content. B. To address the "Oh it's ten percent" thing, the problem is, ANY amount of it counts. For every Seal of Lutellaria or Portals of Pherron where it's the main focus? There's several games where there's one character like that, and that's best case scenario, otherwise it's possible it's only one scene. If you, conversely, are looking for a full experience because everything else doesn't interest you, well the majority of those results aren't going to interest you.

There's a difference between a game focused on futanari/trans like Hardcoded or Futakin Valley and a game mostly just hitting the fetish variety quota. And that's ignoring the headache that's simply that futanari =/= trans in the first place, but apparently the tag overhauling coming ANY DAY NOW ™ will actually separate the two.
For all intents and purposes in most cases in hentai or a game trans/futa are interchangeable as the genitals are rarely directly addressed and that is the only practical difference between them. I get it, but the distinction isn't made often enough to warrant a separation of the tag, although I don't remember if/what was said about this in the tagging thread.

Also yes, the mythical "Tag Overhaul" that has been in the works since I've had my account and probably earlier.
I have lost count of how many times I've made fun of it. It's more than 7, less than 200.

Reactions: Belly97
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes