3.90 star(s) 41 Votes
Jun 6, 2022
Futa/Trans tagged games in the latest updates setup: 48 page
Futa/Trans tag excluded games in the latest updates setup: 480 pages

"So many futa games around."
Well every time I see/look for skinny, skimpy clothes and with less Breasts it's always either Futa or sissyfication.
Maybe it says something about me, but I'd still wish there could be a toggle, so you can play the game as Futa/boy/girl.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Hardcoded-0.4Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Apr 4, 2018
Well every time I see/look for skinny, skimpy clothes and with less Breasts it's always either Futa or sissyfication.
Maybe it says something about me, but I'd still wish there could be a toggle, so you can play the game as Futa/boy/girl.
Well, A. There's tons of games that don't have any futa or sissification. I'd recommend just blacklisting the relevant tags if it bothers you when you search for content. B. To address the "Oh it's ten percent" thing, the problem is, ANY amount of it counts. For every Seal of Lutellaria or Portals of Pherron where it's the main focus? There's several games where there's one character like that, and that's best case scenario, otherwise it's possible it's only one scene. If you, conversely, are looking for a full experience because everything else doesn't interest you, well the majority of those results aren't going to interest you.

There's a difference between a game focused on futanari/trans like Hardcoded or Futakin Valley and a game mostly just hitting the fetish variety quota. And that's ignoring the headache that's simply that futanari =/= trans in the first place, but apparently the tag overhauling coming ANY DAY NOW ™ will actually separate the two.

Jhaerik

Jun 24, 2021
Well, A. There's tons of games that don't have any futa or sissification. I'd recommend just blacklisting the relevant tags if it bothers you when you search for content. B. To address the "Oh it's ten percent" thing, the problem is, ANY amount of it counts. For every Seal of Lutellaria or Portals of Pherron where it's the main focus? There's several games where there's one character like that, and that's best case scenario, otherwise it's possible it's only one scene. If you, conversely, are looking for a full experience because everything else doesn't interest you, well the majority of those results aren't going to interest you.

There's a difference between a game focused on futanari/trans like Hardcoded or Futakin Valley and a game mostly just hitting the fetish variety quota. And that's ignoring the headache that's simply that futanari =/= trans in the first place, but apparently the tag overhauling coming ANY DAY NOW ™ will actually separate the two.
Would if "normal human sized breasts" was a tag.... Instead we have 99 different tags for weirdness, and 0 for "normal looking females 18-40."

When I think "hot" I think of chicks that looks like one of the Hegre model chicks. Not some weird hippo/fox hybrid with ZZZ cups and a dick.

Reactions: CorktheRat

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Soooo. I managed to port a working android build of this game. And everything in it works perfectly.

Well, except for one thing that is.When the game starts on android a vast majority of the screen is just a light blue color. And then the game itself is just a very small box up in the corner. Like squint to read small.

So yeah. Dunno how to change that. So seems like I wasted two hours trying to port it to android.. :(

90o-o09

Jun 27, 2018
- doesnt work for the latest version, unpacked but didnt convert anything. anyone tried it ?

Reactions: Bubilonka

Rekka009

Sep 4, 2023
Soooo. I managed to port a working android build of this game. And everything in it works perfectly.

Well, except for one thing that is.When the game starts on android a vast majority of the screen is just a light blue color. And then the game itself is just a very small box up in the corner. Like squint to read small.

So yeah. Dunno how to change that. So seems like I wasted two hours trying to port it to android.. :(
how did you port it to android.

u3708395

Jan 23, 2018
Great art!

011c.gif 028.gif 037.gif 021.gif 031.gif 024.gif

1. To extract use
  2. Then rename all .tex files to .png (for example using PowerRename [Windows PowerToys])
  3. If you and imagemagick, you can then put animations into folders and make gifs automatically:

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes