Ren'Py Completed Hardcore Cruising: A Sci-Fi Gay Sex Cruise! [Final] [Y Press Games]

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Btw, maybe I just have an overactive imagination, but to me the captain's shoulder patches look like super fancy women's sanitary pads stuck to his skin. :unsure: It would look heaps better (IMO) if he had suspenders or some sort of strappage for the patches to be sewed to instead of the current set up. Besides, you can't go wrong with a bit of extra strappage. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Blueworx

GreenPhoenix

May 28, 2018
I've already played NTY!, but thanks for the recommendation and for the info about this game. I'll still hold off playing it until the final version comes out, but it's nice to hear we'll have some options for dom here. Dom-ing big boys is the best. :love:
No problem, guess you would have given the games on this site. Just popped up because it's rare to have an MC dom a guy almost 3 times his size. And only a few dozen with beefy bottom guys in general.

Btw, maybe I just have an overactive imagination, but to me the captain's shoulder patches look like super fancy women's sanitary pads stuck to his skin. :unsure: It would look heaps better (IMO) if he had suspenders or some sort of strappage for the patches to be sewed to instead of the current set up. Besides, you can't go wrong with a bit of extra strappage. ;)
Those really struck me as bad too lol, they look like they are glued to his shoulder. If it helps:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zedire
Jun 13, 2018
Oh animated gay sex scenes? Are there many or just a few? Either way it's great to see them animated as most games just show pictures.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
No problem, guess you would have given the games on this site. Just popped up because it's rare to have an MC dom a guy almost 3 times his size. And only a few dozen with beefy bottom guys in general.
I actually played NTY! in Japanese when it first came out. I spent years playing all those Japanese yaoi and bara games with Atlas and AGTH or ITH text hookers to translate them to English, seeing as there were so few yaoi and bara games in English and I didn't want to wait for fan-made translation patches or the English versions. lol
There's another bara-style yaoi game by a company called Madalobo (I think it's on here) called Hadaka Shitsuji (Naked Butlers) which is kinda similar in style to NTY! - at least in the non/dub-con, BDSM, sadistic protagonist angle - but much much better. If you like NTY! you'll probably like that. Does feature some bestiality on one of the guys route though.

But yeah, I love me a dominant protagonist, and topping big beefy guys, and yeah, it sadly isn't as common as I wish it would be among gay games. So far the games from this company haven't been that great story-wise though, which is a shame, but I'll still try it out eventually.

Jan 26, 2019
I really hope our cabin boy gets to dom some of those big boys! :love:
EDIT: ah dang, it's just a demo. Guess I'll pass on the cock-blocking and wait for the full release.
There's always a scenario where you can top the big guys but unfortunately Y press scenes with muscle bottoms are very often lackuster or very few, this publisher has a thing for big guys topping smaller ones. Really wish Y press would launch a 100% bara game (without most of the characters being monsters or fems/twinks) or at least make more stuff like mister versatile but i am still excited for this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zedire

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
This looks really good! Though, knowing Y Press, I probably won't play it. Captain Crush bottoming ruined it for me, and I didn't really like not being able to choose positions in their games

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020

Man, you can tell from a thousand miles away that the writer is a woman lol
What?? I never knew women wrote cringey stories about gay relationships! I kind of assumed the writer was a "straight-ish" dude. Like "Oh, what do gay guys like? Hmmmmm.....

DICKS!! Lots an' lots of dicks! Boom! Perfect story! ^_^"

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
i guess they're launching 2 other games at the same time too... There is and

The art of the dear monster looks absolutely fantastic, and the vampire slave looks like the same art from mael strom but hopefully with a better plotline.

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
i guess they're launching 2 other games at the same time too... There is and

The art of the dear monster looks absolutely fantastic, and the vampire slave looks like the same art from mael strom but hopefully with a better plotline.
Dear Monster has some promise, Vampire Slave though... Meh...

Jan 26, 2019
I wish Y press would take more risks and put a less generic protagonist. Like instead of trying to please everyone with an avarage physics (by bara standards) character try to put a more muscular main protagonist or even a twink one.

Personally i'd would love to see a y press game with a protagonist like captain crush from mister versatile or verataz from alpha hole prison. Y press releasing a full bara visual novel without too much monster/furry stuff would be too good to be true.

Last edited:

Kuzesama

Sep 25, 2020
I somewhat hate y press game games, because we play as mostly bottom on most routes and dont have a choice