Ren'Py Completed Hardcore Cruising: A Sci-Fi Gay Sex Cruise! [Final] [Y Press Games]

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
The game still has bugs.
Yesterday ended the buzzing round. Hold on credit ... who took the game down now? Jebach for sure
I informed the game that there was a bug. He will fix it later...tell me here first who put the game down now. There is a chance to encounter a bug like me...now I'm waiting for the game camp to fix it first.

Finally..I'll try to post a gif of this game that I recorded a clip for you to see. because it will play all unlocked and But I don't know how many mbs this website has posted gif+.
But let's just say that one will come down and see.

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
It was an almost impossible task, but Ypressgames have once again managed to out-cringe themselves. Every bit of this game's plot is a direct attack against your intelligence and a true test to the reader's endurance.
Seriously, it should be used in the secret service/ military to train subjects' resistance to psychological torture. No wonder it features a knock- off Cthulhu cameo in it: this game sure drains your sanity away!

EDIT: Did any of you dream of getting rimmed by Pac-Man?

Last edited:

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Test the GIF image by using only CPT Tarus before adding other characters.

If you can download more than 10+MB will go down at once...
because playing all over Including all 21/21 unlocked in Steam.

If asked how to do I bought this game summary on steam as well...so I unlocked it all.

**This game doesn't have a scene press to see after unlocking various things...I don't know why. But it's good that the clip + all the images are saved. so will post normal still images of other supporting characters later as well
I want to test this gif first**

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok...tried it and it works.
**After trying to install CPT Tarus, see if it exceeds 10+MB**

Just one post ... and the new post will be a still image of various characters. including the props as well

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
If you wanna skip the cringe and only see the CGs (but no gifs), someone uploaded it to

(There's also a torrent to download)

If asked how to do I bought this game summary on steam as well...so I unlocked it all.

**This game doesn't have a scene press to see after unlocking various things...I don't know why. But it's good that the clip + all the images are saved. so will post normal still images of other supporting characters later as well
I'd suggest to upload them to some image host (like E-hentai I mentioned above), don't post directly into the attachment here, they'll get lost easily.

Reactions: hentaiyuhyaoi

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
If you wanna skip the cringe and only see the CGs (but no gifs), someone uploaded it to

(There's also a torrent to download)

I'd suggest to upload them to some image host (like E-hentai I mentioned above), don't post directly into the attachment here, they'll get lost easily.

I'm only posting here GIFs.
because if you enter the website that It has to share the internet for other people to suck in order to load...must have to turn it on and off several times. So I don't like it that much.

But someone has already posted a normal picture...so I only post GIFs. This one is fine and the image will not disappear.
***In the beginning, I used to post a normal picture of the Eco condo game, so much that the picture didn't show up again...
So I think that I just post a gif and it's over***

But if it disappears this time... it won't go down anymore, haha +...
I don't want to go to other websites to come and look at my internet all the time -*-

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
because if you enter the website that It has to share the internet for other people to suck in order to load...must have to turn it on and off several times. So I don't like it that much.

But someone has already posted a normal picture...so I only post GIFs. This one is fine and the image will not disappear.
***In the beginning, I used to post a normal picture of the Eco condo game, so much that the picture didn't show up again...

I don't want to go to other websites to come and look at my internet all the time -*-

But thank you for your hope.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019

Oh, I remember that Eco Condo incident.
But again, the attachments here can be lost very easily. It's not because you uploaded "normal pic" or "GIF", it's cuz the image host here is not stable.

If you want a more lasting saving method, pack them into a zip file, and upload it to a file host like Mega or GDrive, then share the link
Or you can just upload all the images onto GDrive directly, and make a public sharing link.

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
It was an almost impossible task, but Ypressgames have once again managed to out-cringe themselves. Every bit of this game's plot is a direct attack against your intelligence and a true test to the reader's endurance.
Seriously, it should be used in the secret service/ military to train subjects' resistance to psychological torture. No wonder it features a knock- off Cthulhu cameo in it: this game sure drains your sanity away!

EDIT: Did any of you dream of getting rimmed by Pac-Man?
It wouldn't be a Ypressgames game if it wasn't cringy. LOL

Kuzesama

Sep 25, 2020

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok...tried it and it works.
**After trying to install CPT Tarus, see if it exceeds 10+MB**

Just one post ... and the new post will be a still image of various characters. including the props as well
oh typical ypressgame where we cant choose role and mostly must be bottom, looks boring

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
i feel like this game was ok, most characters are pretty bland and the fact that they barely interact makes this feel very boring for me, the art is good, and some parts of the dialogue aren't the worst but is not one of their best game for sure, but since it was free no complaints

kkkk098765

Sep 17, 2019
me ignoring the criticisms:

is there an android port for this game? tried looking at senusername but there isnt