4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
Hardenville Episode 1 releases in June

After many months behind schedule for this release, I'm happy to announce a final launch month for the next release. It will have almost three times the content as the Prologue. Characters have been fine-tuned for more variants of body shapes, some with fewer freckles, some with improved freckles, and much more. I'm beyond excited to release it to you all.

What's the realistic timeline for Episode 2 and beyond?

With Episode 1 launching in June, it is realistic to say that Episodes 2 and 3 will release in 2024. But my goal is to deliver Episode 4 by late 2024 as well.

It is unacceptable that I've been so absent for almost a month, but the reason is because of focusing on some exams instead of spending too much time online. I still have a few exams left, but I'm working on Hardenville even in the middle of the exam period.

Hardenville Epiosde 1 June Promo.png

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
with episode 1 releasing nearly 1 year after the prologue, it's hard to believe that episode 3 will release in 2024. :unsure:
If Episode 1 gets released in June, that leaves 6 months left for the year. Ain't no way Episodes 2-4 are being released this year. Unless they are super short and don't take 3-4+ months to make.

Just false hope again. I think I shouldn't have bought this game so quickly and waited for it to actually have Episodes to play.

Bnshy

Nov 20, 2021
If Episode 1 gets released in June, that leaves 6 months left for the year. Ain't no way Episodes 2-4 are being released this year. Unless they are super short and don't take 3-4+ months to make.

Just false hope again. I think I shouldn't have bought this game so quickly and waited for it to actually have Episodes to play.
So true, it's unlikely that more than one chapter will come out before this year's ends.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes