4.00 star(s) 19 Votes

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
each game verison or update comes with changes in script or and in the game itself ,renpy version etc, so is noemal that each one of those need a new mod update,..some game stop where the mod end so even if u use a old mod with the new game update willl stop when the last update ends
Correct. Most WT mods that worked with The Prologue should only function up to the beginning of Episode 1. After that, a new mod needs to be updated to include the new choices and added script. However, due to various changes, such as the addition of correctly licensed fonts, the earlier mod for The Prologue became incompatible with version 0.2.0 and above.

As many have mentioned here, there is an alternative solution while you wait for an updated WT mod:
Dude uses the Universal choice descriptor and it's like a mod that shows the variables and points of the choices, I used it if I had to wait for the mod I'll grow old without playing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is the link to the mod I used https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-choice-descriptor-2024-01-24-zlzk.143528/

And as said before:
I was experimenting with adding a WT in-game through a password, allowing it to be enabled or disabled in the settings. However, I haven't managed to get the different UI for choice images to work properly yet. The last WT mod I tried only changed text color, but I wanted to use different colors for the choice images. Unfortunately, the width adjustments didn't quite work as intended. Hopefully, this feature will be available in-game from Episode 2 onward.

4.00 star(s) 19 Votes