4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Hi, other people may have asked but when should we expect an update on the mod?
Dude uses the Universal choice descriptor and it's like a mod that shows the variables and points of the choices, I used it if I had to wait for the mod I'll grow old without playing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is the link to the mod I used https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-choice-descriptor-2024-01-24-zlzk.143528/

Reactions: JustMy2Cents

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
I apologize but am I the only one stuck in this situation?
screenshot0001.png

Any answer doesn't work... and I am repeatedly asked the same question without the possibility of continuing the game.

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
I apologize but am I the only one stuck in this situation?
View attachment 3841288

Any answer doesn't work... and I am repeatedly asked the same question without the possibility of continuing the game.
The first time, you will automatically enter the text messages with Hannah. If you accidentally click outside the phone, it will close. To reopen it, click the black phone icon in the bottom right corner. Return to the text messages with Hannah and finish the conversation. Afterward, press the choice button again.

Reactions: Faxe10%

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I mean, I would expect them to behave the exact same way a straight person does in that situation... yea you might find someone attractive but that doesnt mean you just get to go and mess around with them. If the straight girls in the game either only interact with the MC, or anything happens if the player chooses I would expect those same choices to be there for the Bi characters as well. They shouldnt just automatically have a ffm threesome if the expectation is there isnt automatically fmm threesomes.
True. The issue is in some of these games the F is already involved with another F and then the players get pissed for a stupid reason when the FF action stops. That's my point.

As you indicated, if the FF thing is already going on, as alluded to in the post I initially responded to, the player is the odd person out to assume someone in a relationship and having 'relations' with someone else would automatically stop.

In those cases it's the player should understand they will be part of the FF aspect and not split them up as an existing couple, unless the story calls for it. That disconnect is where a lot of the whinge comes from with players who basically just show selfishness and insecurity with that expectation.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
screenshot0005.png

11 minutos atrás

Here's what's new and improved in Hardenville Episode 1 (0.2.2)

• Added an Achievement app to the in-game phone for tracking achievements
  • Added more dialogues to "Never Have I Ever»
  • Added numerous SFX to Episode 1
  • Added a skip button for the handball minigame
  • Added three instrumental songs
  • Fixed the issue where 5-0 handball gallery images didn't unlock outside of Steam
  • Gallery images or achievements from previous saves no longer trigger notifications in new playthroughs
  • Increased the width of the choice button
  • Introduced a new gallery image and animation with a new method to unlock them; some are hidden on objects that need to be clicked
  • Made the quick menu and idle phone transparent to prevent OLED burn-in
  • Moved dialogue text slightly left to prevent overlap with choices
  • Updated password mechanism: re-entry required only with major releases

OLDER VERSIONS

Hardenville Episode 1 (0.2.1)

• Added a safe save zone after Episode 1
  • Added a skip button to the intro animation
  • Added more gallery images, including special and monthly renders from the past year
  • Added Q.Save and Q.Load in the quick menu
  • Added subtitles to the intro animation
  • Added the ability to select which chapter to start from and which path to choose
  • Corrected grammatical errors
  • Improved the quality of the intro animation
  • Included one missing image of Jasmine in the gallery
  • Overhauled the gallery UI to better match the rest of the interface
  • Split the audio of the intro animation into three groups: music, ambient, and voice

Hardenville Episode 1 (0.2.0)

• 13 new gallery images
  • 2 new mini-games: handball shoot-out and never have I ever
  • Added the skip option back in the preferences
  • Changed music provider, all new songs, now with song name and artist displayed
  • Can now choose whether to call the landlord and landlady by their name or relation
  • Continuation of the story
  • Corrected some screens that were not being pointed back to the correct screen
  • Emojis in text messages
  • Fixed a few persistent values not being saved
  • New animations
  • New contacts
  • New residents
  • Some new sound effects, with more to be added soon
  • Slightly faster UI
  • Slightly new UI look
  • Twice the content of the Prologue

Last edited:

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
Hardenville Episode 1 (0.2.2)
- Added an Achievement app to the in-game phone for tracking achievements
- Added more dialogues to "Never Have I Ever»
- Added numerous SFX to Episode 1
- Added a skip button for the handball minigame
- Added three instrumental songs
- Fixed the issue where 5-0 handball gallery images didn't unlock outside of Steam
- Gallery images or achievements from previous saves no longer trigger notifications in new playthroughs
- Increased the width of the choice button
- Introduced new gallery image and animation with a new method to unlock them; some are hidden on objects that need to be clicked
- Made the quick menu and idle phone transparent to prevent OLED burn-in
- Moved dialogue text slightly left to prevent overlap with choices

- Updated password mechanism: re-entry required only with major releases
Do you have the link to download?

JustMy2Cents

Jun 12, 2018

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hardenville [v0.2.2] [JoyFI Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [252 MB]
- - - -

Mac [247 MB]
- - - -

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Hardenville [v0.2.2] [JoyFI Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [252 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [547 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Thanks

Reactions: Bob69

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
View attachment 3844117

11 minutos atrás

Here's what's new and improved in Hardenville Episode 1 (0.2.2)

• Added an Achievement app to the in-game phone for tracking achievements
  • Added more dialogues to "Never Have I Ever»
  • Added numerous SFX to Episode 1
  • Added a skip button for the handball minigame
  • Added three instrumental songs
  • Fixed the issue where 5-0 handball gallery images didn't unlock outside of Steam
  • Gallery images or achievements from previous saves no longer trigger notifications in new playthroughs
  • Increased the width of the choice button
  • Introduced a new gallery image and animation with a new method to unlock them; some are hidden on objects that need to be clicked
  • Made the quick menu and idle phone transparent to prevent OLED burn-in
  • Moved dialogue text slightly left to prevent overlap with choices
  • Updated password mechanism: re-entry required only with major releases

OLDER VERSIONS

Hardenville Episode 1 (0.2.1)

• Added a safe save zone after Episode 1
  • Added a skip button to the intro animation
  • Added more gallery images, including special and monthly renders from the past year
  • Added Q.Save and Q.Load in the quick menu
  • Added subtitles to the intro animation
  • Added the ability to select which chapter to start from and which path to choose
  • Corrected grammatical errors
  • Improved the quality of the intro animation
  • Included one missing image of Jasmine in the gallery
  • Overhauled the gallery UI to better match the rest of the interface
  • Split the audio of the intro animation into three groups: music, ambient, and voice

Hardenville Episode 1 (0.2.0)

• 13 new gallery images
  • 2 new mini-games: handball shoot-out and never have I ever
  • Added the skip option back in the preferences
  • Changed music provider, all new songs, now with song name and artist displayed
  • Can now choose whether to call the landlord and landlady by their name or relation
  • Continuation of the story
  • Corrected some screens that were not being pointed back to the correct screen
  • Emojis in text messages
  • Fixed a few persistent values not being saved
  • New animations
  • New contacts
  • New residents
  • Some new sound effects, with more to be added soon
  • Slightly faster UI
  • Slightly new UI look
  • Twice the content of the Prologue
For the Extra gallery it is probably a good idea to put a warning that the pics opens up the website. At the very least it lets the player know that something is happening when clicking those last 3 pics.

Reactions: JoyFI Games

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
The first time, you will automatically enter the text messages with Hannah. If you accidentally click outside the phone, it will close. To reopen it, click the black phone icon in the bottom right corner. Return to the text messages with Hannah and finish the conversation. Afterward, press the choice button again.
I got your game on Steam and really liked it, especially the renderings, which looked amazing on my monitor, and the chosen music. I was impressed that there were two updates today before I played.

I don't know if it was luck or if it's not that difficult, but I managed to get the mini-game achievement with just a few tries and was happy about that because I got all the achievements in one playthrough.

I look forward to playing Chapter 2.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Last edited:
Reactions: asahibito

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
I would like to thank each of you who have provided constructive feedback without the use of strong language since the (0.2.1) update.

As you may have noticed, I’ve fixed and added quite a lot since Saturday. Many issues and feedback from comments and reviews have been addressed. I wanted to release this update as quickly as possible to leave Episode 1 in better shape, which might lead to more support when I return home to start working on Episode 2.

I’ve actually worked 30-35 hours on (0.2.2) this week, even while on "vacation/break from home."

I hope this update (0.2.2) and this message show you that I listen to feedback and strive to improve, even with small things here and there. I also fixed minor issues, such as some clipping with Ariel's hair in a gallery image. There are even more minor improvements that aren’t mentioned in the update log.

Thanks again.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes