4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
The update was short but nice, but for some reason i can't unlock the images that you get for winning Millie in the handball mini game. You are supposed to to win 5-0 to unlock them. But didn't unlock, do you have to to play a pure chance not cheesing with load and save or its just a bug?
Bug Fixes and Updates
Someone mentioned a bug yesterday where two gallery images were not given after winning 5-0. That is true, and it was mistakenly hidden within an "if Steam build" condition. It was a simple extra press on the tab key. It was a quick fix and will be included in the next update.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Just wanted to say I love how you didn't make anyone into supermodels in this game but they feel more attractive than a supermodel ever would to me cause they got more of that average girl feel to them when it comes to looks. Especially Millie and Emma. Tho Ariel is probably my favorite still. Also I was wondering are all the characters under the families tab considered main girls ? cause so far I cant figure out who the main girls are other than the sisters.

PS : love the freckles one of my favorite thing dont see it enough on LI in AVN's especially non redheads

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
Hmm, I got all the Achievements/Specials. No bug on my end. Don't know why it isn't working for you. Granted, every spot I clicked on was the spot I had to click lol I saved but didn't even need to use it once. Which was fucking weird lol.

View attachment 3831535

Dev, I spot a little mistake in one of the special renders. Look

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It looks like there might be some clipping from her hair. I will fix this. Thanks for pointing it out. I will also customize how the gallery displays images in the future. Right now, it uses a standard Ren'py solution, but it doesn't work well in 4K, with the text being too small and not being able to hide the text by pressing H.

Reactions: Mr. Robo

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
Just wanted to say I love how you didn't make anyone into supermodels in this game but they feel more attractive than a supermodel ever would to me cause they got more of that average girl feel to them when it comes to looks. Especially Millie and Emma. Tho Ariel is probably my favorite still. Also I was wondering are all the characters under the families tab considered main girls ? cause so far I cant figure out who the main girls are other than the sisters.

PS : love the freckles one of my favorite thing dont see it enough on LI in AVN's especially non redheads

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD

DeathTouch

Sep 20, 2018
Walkthrough/Ipatch
Game/Developer: Hardenville/ JoyFI Games -
Game Version: 0.1.2
Mod Version: 0.3
Here is my walkthrough/choiceguide mod for Hardenville. This Mod highlights the best choices and offers cheat options. Also added an Ipatch.

Updated to version 0.1.2/ If you played 0.1.0 then you dont have to play this, it just has some Code changes
Added an Ipatch that changes the relations. To make it work !FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW!

Download:
Downlaod with Ipatch:

Will this Mod work on current version as this seems old? Is there an updated version?

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
It looks like there might be some clipping from her hair. I will fix this. Thanks for pointing it out. I will also customize how the gallery displays images in the future. Right now, it uses a standard Ren'py solution, but it doesn't work well in 4K, with the text being too small and not being able to hide the text by pressing H.
You're welcome :) I be quick to spot issues like that lol bothers me to no end. I think I might give the Gallery another look. I think I spotted something out the corner of my eye in one render, just not 100% sure if it was an issue or not. But I don't mind, the renders are so lovely to look at and with the music playing, it feels nice.

Like, remember random memories of the friends/family you never had and never will. I want to help you through to the end. I want to help see this lovely masterpiece to the ending! this game needs to be finished and forever cherished.

I'll be here for you. DM me if you need a shoulder/brain to pick/a wall to yell at and whatever else.

4K? I'm over here in 1K xD 1366x768 resy here. screens man... screens lol sounds like the future shall be bringing some wonderful things. I can't wait :)

Edit: Oh, forgot to mention, the intro video still has issues for me. Maybe it's just too good for me to handle lol if it's in 4k, that could be why? not sure. I can skip it so, not a problem. I just hope animations won't be an issue :(

Will this Mod work on current version as this seems old? Is there an updated version?
Look at the current game version (In Title) and then that Mod's version

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JoyFI Games

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Try the below. Go to that post for the file.

*** Alternate ipatch ***

Made an ipatch that just adjusts the relationships that seems to work without having to clear persistent data. Unless there are new relationships, it should work for future versions.

DeathTouch

Sep 20, 2018
U said basically nothing yet acted as u solved a puzzle and as if other person can't read. What's the point of repeating the same what I said, if that doesn't solve anything. If I didn't check the versions, why would I even ask in the first place?

DeathTouch

Sep 20, 2018
It broke the install for me. There was a missing font reported, which prevented me accessing the main menu.
Hm. I read something like that. That's why was asking if it got updated anywhere or not. Hard to find things in threads among so many comments anyways

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
A game that gives impression of high quality visuals and production, characters are pretty and interesting, environment is appealing. There are some hiccups in writing and I am not sure the minigames are necessary, but if they carry some impact on routes then I guess they could be okay - it's just that they run super awfully for me and are not interesting just random so feels like a grind rather than me using skill to outplay opponent. I love the interface and appreciate the relationship changes, when I get familiar with characters it will be even more rewarding to tailor them to your tastes.

Rather tame game kink wise for me personally, but that's not a negative. If anything the fact that I'm here says a compliment to the game. I will keep my eye out for more updates, but so far mostly positive first impressions and looking forward to what future can bring. It certainly looks spectacular, but not sure about the gameplay and immersion yet. Good luck to the project!

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
Although the WT mod messed up with the font thing, by far the best intro I've seen. I only just finished the prologue when writing this but the models and renders look really well. I can see this becoming one of my favorites pretty easily when we get more content.

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
the game images are puzzle how to solve?
While in-game, holding down Shift and press G. This will open up a Ren'Py screen. Select "Force GL2 Renderer" and restart the game. Check if it worked; if not, try using the other renderer.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes