4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
All LIs in the game will initially be lesbian or bisexual, yes, this is a dream that an LGBT obsessed person would like to come true.

Another reason why Summer heat has been successful in such a short time is that it makes you feel like LIs are really special just for you.Three out of five LIs in the game are virgins.
The game implies that Mia, one of the two non-virgins, has already lost her virginity to Mc.
Another LI who is not a virgin is a milf who no longer has a relationship with anyone.
It's just a matter of reading the situation well.
They will probably manipulate the comment and imply that I am only obsessed with virginity, and frankly I don't give a fuck.

These guys are smart, a game like this has been needed for a long time.

I understand this game has a different style.
Why else would you want to include pictures of LIs having lesbian sex in the past, even though you received so much criticism in the "GH" scene?
Or things like the fact that one of your LIs is already married to another man and will soon start fucking her husband in the background as she should.

I think you should explain better what kind of game you want to make, otherwise you will keep getting negative comments in the future as you keep adding this kind of stuff.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Big improvement on the freckles, I still think they look too big in the closeup but won't know for sure until I've seen it in game.

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for it just being small adjustments.
I like the freckles, both versions.
Cute.

Cheers
IMO the first version looks more like a rash than freckles - too red. The second where they are more subtle and brownish look more realistic (and cuter! :giggle:).

Reactions: JoyFI Games

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
They hated it :KEK:
I think vanilla-players will be avoiding those girls as a plague, if it will be possible.

P.S. Damn, I think I might have developed a new fetish of mine - freckles. I know it's probably weird but I like previous version of freckles more.

Last edited:

akinari2014

May 7, 2023
Dropped in scene with gloryhole when only option for MC was YES (BTW why this screen with only yes option exist? pointless). Maybe I dont wanna blowjob from random slut. In my opinion all relationships/sexual encountres should be optional/avoidable in AVN.

Last edited:

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
All LIs in the game will initially be lesbian or bisexual, yes, this is a dream that an LGBT obsessed person would like to come true.

Another reason why Summer heat has been successful in such a short time is that it makes you feel like LIs are really special just for you.Three out of five LIs in the game are virgins.
The game implies that Mia, one of the two non-virgins, has already lost her virginity to Mc.
Another LI who is not a virgin is a milf who no longer has a relationship with anyone.
They will probably manipulate the comment and imply that I am only obsessed with virginity, and frankly I don't give a fuck.

Why else would you want to include pictures of LIs having lesbian sex in the past, even though you received so much criticism in the "GH" scene?
Or things like the fact that one of your LIs is already married to another man and will soon start fucking her husband in the background as she should.

I think you should explain better what kind of game you want to make, otherwise you will keep getting negative comments in the future as you keep adding this kind of stuff.
I can't tell if you're trolling or being serious. And no, it's not about this particular comment it's the fact that it's you that are making it. You either flip flopped and did a complete 180 from the previous comments you usually to make or you've been cloned and someone else is using your account.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Game/Developer: Hardenville/ JoyFI Games -
Game Version: 0.1.0
Mod Version: 0.1
Here is my walkthrough/choiceguide mod for Hardenville. This Mod highlights the best choices and offers cheat options.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

Game was updated.

Reactions: \FOXBOT/

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Game/Developer: Hardenville/ JoyFI Games -
Game Version: 0.1.0
Mod Version: 0.1
Here is my walkthrough/choiceguide mod for Hardenville. This Mod highlights the best choices and offers cheat options.

Download:

Hii New version is available.

Reactions: \FOXBOT/

Kond

Jul 8, 2018

Ohh man, a big thank you for saving me time...and a thanks to the others that said about the unavoidable BJ...im gonna just delete this one from my list.

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
How much piss is involved with this game? Is it just "see someone going to the bathroom" or full on golden showers/drinking?

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes