4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Oh look, a new incest game. Wadda odd surprise here.

It will be finished in a 8 years like Lust & Passion and Aorrta lies , (i bet this is yet another burner account of them - same graphic style, same visual but dumb plot brainless story).

More possible - IT WILL BE FINISHED NEVER !! Just like 97% similar genre and games on this and every other erotic sites.
A real Bruh Moment right there. Really Disrespectful.

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
Haha, well I dont think most do, it just happens.

So no ntr.... But what about the tags like sharing/swinging and voyeurism which are very similar. You mention Tom, is he here to stay, will we have to share with him or are we going to see him or other male NPCs having sex?
Reply to the first:
Certainly, that's absolutely true. Ultimately, it all comes down to the level of support the developer receives. At the moment, I'm the sole employee, so there's no need to pay others. Although I do hope to expand the team at some point if the financial situation allows. Initially, I plan to reinvest the earnings from this game into buying an additional PC. This would allow me to have two PCs running side by side, one for rendering animations (which can take days with Genesis 8.1 HD), and the other for regular renders (typically 30 minutes to 2 hours per render). It will be even faster with a potential RTX 4090 rig.

I'm aware that many developers render layers of images, with backgrounds on one layer and multiple characters on another. I'm currently facing challenges in achieving satisfactory results with this method. Therefore, for now, I'm concentrating on rendering everything in a single image.

Reply to the second:
I don't want to reveal too much, but rest assured, there won't be any scenes involving other males engaging in sexual acts, or threesomes with another guy. Johanna's involvement isn't ruled out at all. We intend to let the story progress somewhat naturally, even though this is an adult visual novel. Personally, I'm not a fan of games that rush into intimate situations with household members. We'll strive to make it as smooth and gradual as possible. I draw a lot of inspiration from games like "Summer's Gone" and "Summer Heat," but my first introduction was "Echoes of Lust" back in the day.

All three, along with a few others, have been significant sources of inspiration for me. Additionally, I appreciate elements from "Fetish Locator" as well!

Last edited:

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
Great game so far but.. "things to look forward to in episode 1: Freeroam" Please don't turn it into a generic sandbox with such a great prologue.
It won't be a game involving days of grinding or skipping multiple days to discover new content. I'm a big fan of the current state of "Summer Heat" in terms of gameplay.

Last edited:

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
is girl on girl gonna be avoidable(not skippable) because so far it isn't
Yes, I intend to spend some time this week gathering feedback and making changes to the Prologue to better accommodate persistent preferences for what you want to see and avoid

Reactions: gadu2121

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Reply to the first:
Certainly, that's absolutely true. Ultimately, it all comes down to the level of support the developer receives. At the moment, I'm the sole employee, so there's no need to pay others. Although I do hope to expand the team at some point if the financial situation allows. Initially, I plan to reinvest the earnings from this game into buying an additional PC. This would allow me to have two PCs running side by side, one for rendering animations (which can take days with Genesis 8.1 HD), and the other for regular renders (typically 30 minutes to 2 hours per render). It will be even faster with a potential RTX 4090 rig.

I'm aware that many developers render layers of images, with backgrounds on one layer and multiple characters on another. I'm currently facing challenges in achieving satisfactory results with this method. Therefore, for now, I'm concentrating on rendering everything in a single image.

Reply to the second:
I don't want to reveal too much, but rest assured, there won't be any scenes involving other males engaging in sexual acts, or threesomes with another guy. Johanna's involvement isn't ruled out at all. We intend to let the story progress somewhat naturally, even though this is an adult visual novel. Personally, I'm not a fan of games that rush into intimate situations with household members. We'll strive to make it as smooth and gradual as possible. I draw a lot of inspiration from games like "Summer's Gone" and "Summer Heat," but my first introduction was "Echoes of Lust" back in the day.

All three, along with a few others, have been significant sources of inspiration for me. Additionally, I appreciate elements from "Fetish Locator" as well!

Filip
JoyFI Games
So, Tom’s role in the game is have her wife stolen by MC? Hope yes, since I do love a good netori with a milf :love:

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
Hey guys,

I just wanted to say sorry if I messed up the vibe of this thread by letting you share your honest concerns and feedback without knowing the developer would be reading. Feel free to chat about whatever you want!

Last edited:

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Hey guys,

I just wanted to say sorry if I messed up the vibe of this thread by letting you share your honest concerns and feedback without knowing the developer would be reading. Feel free to chat about whatever you want!

Filip,
JoyFI Games
Extremely talented AND humble? We need more people like you, Filip. We were tired of overratedly mediocre works of big ego devs.

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
Nah....
some of us aren't in to sloppy seconds....
(might be a song in there somewhere....)
or at least a game.....
There you go Filip. Your next working
game title. Sloppy Seconds....

cheers
I did like some earlier comments about Hardenville being "FrecklesVille". With that in mind, such a title should be named "SloppyVille"!

• Haha
Reactions: Forgotted

VinRiddle

Jun 30, 2017
You should have had cake girl accidentally smack his dick in surprise at the portapotty or something, instead of just randomly nutting all over his mom. After all people don't generally cum without some stimulation and it gives him at least a potential explanation for cumming on her. All in all it was really good and I look forward to your next release.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Hey guys,

Filip,
JoyFI Games
lol... this won't stop people from airing their complaints. This will just give them a direction.

My feedback, as I said before, is that I don't like that forced scene because of how it is set up. I have 0 interest, especially in a harem, to get involved with someone who is so willing to blow some stranger in a port-o-potty. It just completely turned me off of both of those characters.
Also, as much as I like B/S, I hate everything M/S. Yes, we define the relationships, but that last scene... oof. Also, without the prying ears of Pareon, is she supposed to be the MC's mom or step-mom? Was that a vow renewal? Are the kids all bastards?
Your UI and renders are very top tier, but the freckles don't look great.

sh28

Jul 30, 2017
When I decompress the game it scatters itself all over my file explorer. Anyone else?
Normally the download zips contain a folder that contains the game content, so when you 'unzip here' it creates a new folder with the game inside. In this one, there is no folder - you need to 'unzip to ...' so it creates a new folder for the content.

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
lol... this won't stop people from airing their complaints. This will just give them a direction.

My feedback, as I said before, is that I don't like that forced scene because of how it is set up. I have 0 interest, especially in a harem, to get involved with someone who is so willing to blow some stranger in a port-o-potty. It just completely turned me off of both of those characters.
Also, as much as I like B/S, I hate everything M/S. Yes, we define the relationships, but that last scene... oof. Also, without the prying ears of Pareon, is she supposed to be the MC's mom or step-mom? Was that a vow renewal? Are the kids all bastards?
Your UI and renders are very top tier, but the freckles don't look great.
Yes, I wholeheartedly agree. Sometimes, larger changes are necessary to make everything fit better. Since no one except me has tried the game before its release, I didn't have any feedback to work from. In this case, it seems like a good idea to spend a bit more time setting up the Prologue before working more on Episode 1. I'm not talking about weeks of delay, but I hope to address all of this within a week.

I've designed the relationships to be step-related, but the choice is ultimately up to each player. I'll do my best to ensure that the difference in the game between step and non-step relations is not too noticeable. I'm taking into consideration the feedback I've received about changing the ending a bit as well.

I'll certainly strive to improve the freckles in Episode 1, but redoing them in the Prologue would take a considerable amount of time.

As for the situation with Sandra and Natalie, I agree it's a delicate balance. They are under the impression that they're interacting with the bartender. This is because Sandra is a "step"-cousin, and for her to knowingly engage with the MC in the Prologue would not fit as of now.

I appreciate the honest feedback!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes