3.90 star(s) 22 Votes

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
is there any meaningful communication regarding the next real (meaning with content) version?
Only thing with any kind of date is that he will try and get it out this year.
That's correct.

I received a lot of negative reviews and feedback earlier, mainly due to delays with Episode 1. As I mentioned in a previous public post, I’m keeping the release date for the next episode under wraps this time, and I may continue to do so for future episodes. This will allow me to better estimate upcoming release dates more accurately.

I understand that many are frustrated with the delays and the relatively short story so far, and I completely get it. But I want to clarify that I'm not extending development time to "milk more money." In fact, it's quite the opposite—I want to finish the next episode as quickly as possible so I can finally start seeing some return on the hundreds of hours I've worked and the thousands of dollars I’ve invested, especially since my goal is to eventually do this as my full-time job. That said, I also want to ensure Episode 2 is amazing. It will be the longest episode yet, with improved quality, deeper character development, and some real steamy scenes. Unfortunately, life sometimes throws unexpected things my way that I have to manage outside of development.

The next update (0.2.4) will be a small one, mainly addressing some important bug fixes, along with Spanish and Russian translations, and an official English proofread version. After that, the plan is for the next major update (0.3.0), which will be Episode 2. This will include the house party—and the after-party ;)

I thank you for your understanding and continued interest in my first project!

I'll also throw in a new Monthly Render, which is usually exclusive to the first tier of my subscribers. For anyone interested, I'll link the rest below.

MonthlyRender15KiaraMillieDressed1.png

-----------------------

Monthly Renders | Patreon and SubscribeStar
Oktoberfest

Monthly Render: 15 | October | Dressed | Kiara & Millie (+1 Bonus)
Exclusive to Library Members and Above

Published 10. October, 2024
Patreon Link:
SubscribeStar Link:

Monthly Render: 15 | October | Underwear | Kiara & Millie (+2 Bonus)
Exclusive to Bronze Members and Above

Patreon Link:
SubscribeStar Link:

Monthly Render: 15 | October | Nude | Kiara & Millie (+4 Bonus)
Exclusive to Gold Members and Above

Patreon Link:
SubscribeStar Link:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: AlexMpog and Fear
3.90 star(s) 22 Votes