Unity Abandoned HardPunch: Subverse [v1.08.90] [Orgipix Prod]

1.70 star(s) 6 Votes
Jan 11, 2018
what the hell are you supposed to do in the first level of the latest version, literally no direction or information whatsoever, all the enemies are unkillable

Jan 11, 2018
what the hell are you supposed to do in the first level of the latest version, literally no direction or information whatsoever, all the enemies are unkillable
found the katana but theres no sex with anyone i kill, yknow the thing the description literally says you can do.

items dont work either, its like the dev wrote code, pasted it into unity with random assets, and didnt even fucking play it themselves

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
So far there's no clear explanation as what I need to do. I was just dropped into a city and told to find some launch codes with absolutely no hints or direction as to where they are.

Edit: I can't even get through the first level. I've given up. I'll try again if the dev updates this to actually instruct you as to what to do and where to go.

Last edited:

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
Yeah.... but no. Hard no. The game, after the update, has absolutely no information about what you are supposed to do. You land on a futuristic city street. Everyone is infected by a horny virus and you need to find a cure. At least, that's the information you gather from a girl masturbating just ahead of where you start the game. Wandered around for about 20 minutes, found 2 terminals through which I gathered totally useless information about the current situation in the city. Every now and then, stumbled upon a guy with a sword, who easily killed me, considering I have no weapons to defend myself. Not the slightest clue what I was supposed to do or where to go. Ingame map points only to a home location, which is just an orgy at a city square (that's where one of the terminals was).

Visually the game looks quite pretty... but it feels more like an aimless walking simulator.

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
W,A,S,D - Simple Movements

U - Use health potions [if you have any]

J - Reverse cowgirl sex outta nowhere

L - Cowgirl sex outta nowhere

Tab - Lock onto the enemy [if you are close enough]

RMB - To block [but it doesn't seem to matter or maybe I suck]

Also you have the weird blue faced bitch following you around but does nothing. Oh and DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT put 1 weapon in you weapon slot and another weapon in your shield slot...........instant crash

Apart from that, I haven't been able to complete level 1.....so yea. I'll update if I don't delete the game files.

virtigo

Feb 2, 2020
I found the terminal that gives you a password: CARCASSES I found the computer asking for a password, "incorrect password"

Jan 13, 2019
This game is actually rather fascinating. Has not a single man actually managed to make it past the 1st level? Is it actually possible? I'm not sure any of us will ever know. Probably for the best.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: catsdino

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Their title has been changed of the game.

It is now HardPunch: Sex Plague

Probably due to a strike or something from using Subverse.

Also no new updates from what I can tell, still a dead game. Sorry for beating this horse back to top for anyone watching it. It is safe to say it is still abandoned and funny enough on Steam still despite it being a dead project.

Reactions: Syybeat
1.70 star(s) 6 Votes