• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

gold

Sep 23, 2016
I've always just used the hex editor H x D (spaces are only there so it doesn't turn into HXD) for my RPG Maker VX Ace save file modifications. @gold for money, @param_plus for stats, @items for items... though, it does take some getting used to.
I got mentioned lmao

Reactions: xןʞ

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I want to be fair to Harem Collector. No Moshing's team is more gameplay focused then us. I'd even say that Harem Collector has more in-deph and developed mechanics then almost any other Hentai RPG Maker game you can find. We double down on the story telling depth in a way they don't really focus on. I think you'll find that the approach is meaningfully different. That said, the similarities are pretty much abound between the two games. They are both about a guy who develops a harem of slaves in a fantasy setting, after all.
What is your role in the harem rpg game?
Do you work on the gameplay?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Well, drugging people into sex slaves is less outrageous than violent rape, obiviously. But itsn't more justifiable, it's still rape, eqivalent to IRL drug dealer conciously tricked some chick into drug addiction, to made her blow him for coke. She doing it consentually then. Also, raping bad girls doesn't make rape good.

I don't want to be misunderstund, like I said, I like dark themes very much. I hate hipocrisy and running from consequeces of your actions tho, even only intellectualy so. I can roleplay as a scum, but not as a coward.
That's the thing though. It doesn't actually work like drugging. There is an obvious similarity conceptually, but the mental process is diffrence because the girls in the game are arguably capable of still making an informed choice. It's just the information changes. What drugging does it diminishes capacity.

Also yes, raping people is bad. The way Light Ralph thinks about it is from a Utilitarian standpoint. If he helps more people in the long run, then it can make a bad action good.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
...raping people is bad. The way Light Ralph thinks about it is from a Utilitarian standpoint. If he helps more people in the long run, then it can make a bad action good.
That's pragmatism for you. The right choice ain't always the nice one. At least Light Ralph is not only upfront about what the ultimate fate of the girls are, at least he eases them into it and will at least try to make it that they have a decent lifestyle. Obviously the trope Deliberate Values Dissonance is in play here.

Reactions: FFTW

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I studied Ethics in college. Pragmatism is....uh.... . I used the word purposefully.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How do you get Sarah's Berserker's Dance and Massive Cleave to be selectable? I got Berserker's Dance selectable for a little while, but then it went unselectable again and I can't get it reselectable. And now that I've learned Massive Cleave for her, that is unselectable and nothing I do makes it selectable. Is it dependant on her weapons or something else?

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
That's the thing though. It doesn't actually work like drugging. There is an obvious similarity conceptually, but the mental process is diffrence because the girls in the game are arguably capable of still making an informed choice. It's just the information changes. What drugging does it diminishes capacity.
That is interesting argument, but I think you are making it about phisical addiction to drugs (which is acctually vary rare, where I'm from), not psychological one. Former means that your body demands regular doses of drug, which indeed dimnishes possibility of choice. Latter, means that your brain want to come back to the state of plesure, without this being neccesity yet. Drug addicts, for most part, make informed choice, as a form of escapism or for other reasons. At this point they need psychological help and support, not clinical one.
So unfortunatly, your argument isn't satisfactional answer to my point because ring power causes not only psychological addiction, but very severe one.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
This game has come a long way though. It's been out for a long time and it's been as great as ever.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I want to be fair to Harem Collector. No Moshing's team is more gameplay focused then us. I'd even say that Harem Collector has more in-deph and developed mechanics then almost any other Hentai RPG Maker game you can find. We double down on the story telling depth in a way they don't really focus on. I think you'll find that the approach is meaningfully different. That said, the similarities are pretty much abound between the two games. They are both about a guy who develops a harem of slaves in a fantasy setting, after all.
I played Harem Collector until August.
It basically has a lot more quests than Harem, slightly better combat system, better music IMO
Dialogue wise Harem collector is more funnier, amusing, cheerful, while Harem RPG is more straight to the point. If you want to play something passionate and serious, Harem RPG is more to your liking, while Harem Collector is more about having fun, etc.

Harem RPG is more well written though IMO, and has a better story.

Character development wise they are about even. Harem RPG has really upped it's game in instilling a personality toward most of the known girls. Both games have a lot of worlds to explore, albeit Harem Collector might have more.

IIRC Harem collector will have about 152 women to enslave, so I don't think Harem RPG is going to go near that amount to enslave.

Sex scenes, Harem RPG has the edge, as I'm not a fan of the 2d style of Harem collector, and the 3d style of it basically feels like a hologram with a dildo fucking the girls.

Objectively Harem collector has some few attributes ahead of Harem RPG, while the latter has a few attributes ahead of Harem RPG.

If you have a lot of time on your hands and want to play a light style comedy game with RPG fighting elements, Harem collector is the game you should play. Unfortunately I just couldn't get into it after playing it for several days.

Last edited:

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Ker's statement from the discord:

Light Rotue is greater good. Yes, he knows that what he's doing is wrong, but it's for the greater good. He wants to minimize the damage, but between his people surviving that the freedom of a few innocents? Also, not in the whiny 'woe is me' bitchiness, but more of 'I'll do whatever my people need'.

But you're evil on both routes (smiley face).

chikipiki

May 18, 2017
Ker's statement from the discord:

Light Rotue is greater good. Yes, he knows that what he's doing is wrong, but it's for the greater good. He wants to minimize the damage, but between his people surviving that the freedom of a few innocents? Also, not in the whiny 'woe is me' bitchiness, but more of 'I'll do whatever my people need'.

But you're evil on both routes (smiley face).
Hey, how many chapters will Harem have? Any estemition
And have you put any thought onto the project after Harem?

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
@T51bwinterized
Is there any chance that Jessica former companions will try to retaliate on Ralph for screwing them over? Or any other male interesting character, who would be challenging. For now IMO, every one of them seemed meek and boring, even Edrin wasn't any challenge to the player. Especially in comparision to female leaders of factions, or that big-breasted Legate chick.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
@T51bwinterized
Is there any chance that Jessica former companions will try to retaliate on Ralph for screwing them over? Or any other male interesting character, who would be challenging. For now IMO, every one of them seemed meek and boring, even Edrin wasn't any challenge to the player. Especially in comparision to female leaders of factions, or that big-breasted Legate chick.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or you haven't gotten to that point yet?

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes