• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
does anyone have a full replay for the new version?
replay.rvdata2 still is 988 bytes, so unless it's now coded diffrently the old one should work. Two of the new bonus scenes crush, it seems to be a bug though.
Also, to unlock all scenes just open replay.rvdata2 in notepad and change all '0' to 'T', it seems to work for me. As for the attachment, remove .txt and copy to game directionary.

Reactions: dragpz and Jaspion

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
can anyone post a download link for c6 m8 before next month?
I think Ker requested in this thread, that we don't play his patreon versions, since he said he's going to always have an update for public release generally every month, and it would only an update behind in regards to recent version.

so we have to settle for 7.1 of the public version instead.

Weendzia

Dec 14, 2017
I can't seem to get into the King's Pleasure Palace. I should have enough tokens to get in. Could it be a problem with an older save?

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
I can't seem to get into the King's Pleasure Palace. I should have enough tokens to get in. Could it be a problem with an older save?
Did you start the quest to recover Samantha yet? That's the only thing I recall locking the building out.

Edit: And by start, I mean get to the point in the quest where you have to enter the King's Pleasure.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
I really hate the Senesca area with the timer. When the time runs out the screen turns to black and you can't do anything, the only way to get out is by using the portal key to teleport back to your base. For some reason I can only find 2 books, there is supposed to be 3 books. There anyone know where the books are?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I really hate the Senesca area with the timer. When the time runs out the screen turns to black and you can't do anything, the only way to get out is by using the portal key to teleport back to your base. For some reason I can only find 2 books, there is supposed to be 3 books. There anyone know where the books are?
Look for the sparklies in the upper right, left and center. You have to cross the acid/water (and take a HP hit) to get them all...

Reactions: Tentacle

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Look for the sparklies in the upper right, left and center. You have to cross the acid/water (and take a HP hit) to get them all...
Thanks I finally found it on my own. I found it by bugging the game somehow. After a few tries the timer went to 0 and it remained at 0 allowing me to walk around without the black screen.

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
So....I might be too dumb to notice it, but where can I get the Harem count in game?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
So....I might be too dumb to notice it, but where can I get the Harem count in game?
I'm pretty sure (on a Mac right now, not my gaming system) that the harem count is part of the save - look when loading a save, and it should list time played, harem count, etc...

So if you want a current count, save and reload...

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
I'm pretty sure (on a Mac right now, not my gaming system) that the harem count is part of the save - look when loading a save, and it should list time played, harem count, etc...

So if you want a current count, save and reload...
Thanks.... never paid attention to that :|

dddd12

Jul 15, 2017
Does anyone know how many chapters are going into this game?
Also they should change the difficulty changer to some thing easy to understand like easy, normal, hard, lunatic

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
So he is bulding up a harem to give away when he gets home?
For the time being, yes. But there can be plot twists.

Does anyone know how many chapters are going into this game?
Also they should change the difficulty changer to some thing easy to understand like easy, normal, hard, lunatic
And as for that part, or Ker have the only authority to do such thing in here.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes